Modern Warfare 2(022)

J4MES OX4D

6 minutes ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

Well, i'm finally back to COD after a 2 year break and I have to say - I still suck at it! However, getting to use the MP7 on Dome today brought back some great MW3 nostalgia!

That's awesome man. 

MW2 has been popular the last few months with the forum in particular. 

Check to see if anyone is on in the evenings. 

On some occasions when we have over 6 people we will start doing private games. 

Sometimes like 10 people, 5v5 all FG. 

Absolutely rocks! 

5 hours ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

Well, i'm finally back to COD after a 2 year break and I have to say - I still suck at it! However, getting to use the MP7 on Dome today brought back some great MW3 nostalgia!

You suck at COD? You'll fit right back in then 🤣

On 5/8/2023 at 6:17 PM, IRaMPaGe said:

That's awesome man. 

MW2 has been popular the last few months with the forum in particular. 

Check to see if anyone is on in the evenings. 

On some occasions when we have over 6 people we will start doing private games. 

Sometimes like 10 people, 5v5 all FG. 

Absolutely rocks! 

Sadly I’ve played enough private matches to know this is in fact fake news lol! Getting blown away by a shotgun wielding @Diddums whilst we do one shot snipers has left me with ptsd!

signatures small.jpg

Lowest recorded active players since the games release — so not only did we get our opponents to rage quit, but they stopped playing the game entirely 😬😂

Very bad behaviour @GazzaGarratt @Greboth @Luseth @Macca89 @techno @MrBiron @IRaMPaGe

News for Season 4 update! 

Modern-Warfare-2-Season-4-update-patch-n
WWW.CHARLIEINTEL.COM

With Modern Warfare 2 Season 4 right around the corner, here's everything you need to know about the upcoming...

Looks quite good tbf 💪💪

Has anyone else noticed a new skin recently that changes colour? I.e. it turns silvery grey against certain backgrounds? It has caught me out a few times as it can be a bit difficult to spot against say a building for example. I just want to make sure I am not going mad and it is actually a skin of some sort?

The reason I ask is because if it is a skin it seems a little pay 2 win to me as it gives a little too good camo in certain maps which always causes concerns for me in a game franchise.

Luseth.png

3 hours ago, Luseth said:

Has anyone else noticed a new skin recently that changes colour? I.e. it turns silvery grey against certain backgrounds? It has caught me out a few times as it can be a bit difficult to spot against say a building for example. I just want to make sure I am not going mad and it is actually a skin of some sort?

The reason I ask is because if it is a skin it seems a little pay 2 win to me as it gives a little too good camo in certain maps which always causes concerns for me in a game franchise.

I've not unfortunately, too busy spraying and praying I hit something 😂

I mean — I've got quite a good monitor but lately I've found in a few games I'm dying and can't see where the person is — even after I've watched the kill cam! Although that could be due to anything, like camping and head glitching, not just the Skin.

Definitely not as easy as Fortnite where everyone is a brightly coloured Ice Cream character or Spider Man 😂 

10 hours ago, Luseth said:

I've seen something like that. didn't pay much attention since it was in the DMZ and his backpack was plenty visible. I also use thermal all the time and enemies are quite visible in that case