Hey Everyone Im New!

SavageDavo

Hey everyone, im new to this. I was recommended by my friend Cal to join this forum to find other players like me. I play xbox on multiple genres of games like Rocket League, Battlefield, Halo, etc.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and playing some serious games!

12 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Welcome aboard mate, a lot of people on here are on PlayStation or PC but then crossplay is a thing these days too 🙂

Thanks! I used to be PlayStation until Xbox brought out Gears and that instantly swung me the other way lol. Crossplay can be food especially with discord so people can communicate!

12 hours ago, Leeesh13 said:

yoooo wassup merry Christmas to ya I usually play destiny 2 but I fucking love the souls games and I dabble here and there in some other games

Hey! I play a bit of everything. I haven't played the souls games yet, only had the fortunate viewing of other people struggling to win and break several controllers too haha 😟😟 wana game sometime? 😊😊

15 hours ago, SavageDavo said:

Hey! Happy Christmas! What all do you play? 😊

D2 and Smite are my go to games. My favorite game is The Witcher though, followed by good ol' Tetris. 🙂

58 minutes ago, SavageDavo said:

Hey! I play a bit of everything. I haven't played the souls games yet, only had the fortunate viewing of other people struggling to win and break several controllers too haha 😟😟 wana game sometime? 😊😊

im on playstation but if there's a game that has cross-platform that we both have im more than happy too🥰🥰

4 hours ago, Capn_Underpants said:

D2 and Smite are my go to games. My favorite game is The Witcher though, followed by good ol' Tetris. 🙂

I still need to play The Witcher. Iv heard so many good things about it! At the moment my go to games are Rocket League, Halo Infinite, Tetris Connected, Wreckfest, anything on Rare Replay, Battlefield and a few others on different consoles 😊

Whoa thats a long message.. whoooops lol

2 hours ago, SavageDavo said:

I still need to play The Witcher. Iv heard so many good things about it! At the moment my go to games are Rocket League, Halo Infinite, Tetris Connected, Wreckfest, anything on Rare Replay, Battlefield and a few others on different consoles 😊

Whoa thats a long message.. whoooops lol

Always down for some Tetris action. Is that cross play?

Welcome to FG buddy @SavageDavo ! Clearly Cal @TheMuggySpud  still has the magic touch if he pointed you in this direction 😎

Nice to see crossplay more of a thing now as most of us play playstation and PC so hopefully we'll find a way to meet up for some Apex games...although Halo sounds like you're reminding me to find an xbox series x 😄

Make sure you take a look around everyone the place and get involved where you can. We'll make sure we have a cracking 2022...even end it in a high in Wales perhaps? 😎

GGFG

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb