Server Number 2

phil bottle

So, we're pretty established on Septic server but it's got a real lack of other players.

We can continue to use it and expand our base but it would be nice to try on a populated server.

So, for sever number 2 we need to decide which to go for.

Choice 1 would be a standard PVP and PVE server, either modded or vanilla.

Choice 2 would be to use the DayZ RP server.

Choice 1 is a little more easy to jump on,  though more brutal, as it will mostly be kill on sight.

Choice 2 would mean no kill on sight, more robbery type stuff, which can always go wrong, but everyone would have to go to the DayZ RP server, write a quick back story for your character, learn the server rules and then pass a test on the rules to get whitelisted.

Thoughts below 🙂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I want to say DayZ RP but just concerned on how much groundwork we all have to do to then feel really engaged in the game. I genuinely think that if the current server we were on had 20 more people on it concurrently then it would be a pretty exciting server.

Forum Signature Test.png

2 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I want to say DayZ RP but just concerned on how much groundwork we all have to do to then feel really engaged in the game. I genuinely think that if the current server we were on had 20 more people on it concurrently then it would be a pretty exciting server.

It doesn't take much really, once you're whitelisted and meet some people in game you'll see what it's all about 🙂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I want to try it and have more fun with all of us. I'm just foreseeing it to be quite difficult to keep up in the persona if you know what I mean.

Whats great about this game is it can flip between super chill just doing random bits to super intense spontaneously. As I said in the other thread, just gotta find some time to read up and sign up...and then think what the hell im supposed to write!!

Forum Signature Test.png

I was able to play for about an hour or so yesterday.  No interactions with anyone else yet.  As an adventurer/trader/hunter, I've got some decent gear to fit that role.  A couple of hunting rifle and a shotgun.  Not a lot of ammo.  Can't find a damned water bottle/canteen yet.  Apparently, Phil and I spawned really close together, so maybe we can start off on an adventure soon.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png