Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

This is the gut you'd like by your side if you're playing for England tonight - if he was 30 years younger tho' !! :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30068773

Terry_Butcher_2662091a_zps610849a9.jpg

The man's an absolute legend in my part of the world

What a leg end! 

Meanwhile in the Scotland icons corner - 

2ldgm1i.gif

Here's what was behind the pitch invasions at White Hart Lane on Thursday

I've been subscribed to Trollstation for a few months now, I recognized the first guy, Nathan when he ran on. What most people don't realize is that they're all Arsenal fans who did it purely to land Tottenham in shit!

Liverpool starting building work on Monday to increase the capacity of Anfield to nearly 60,000 by adding a 3rd tier onto the main stand and an additional section to the Anfield Road stand. Doesn't say how this will impact matches or if parts of the stadium will be closed during the work but if not; that's impressive to make such big changes. 

_79504308_lfc_view01_final.jpg

Anfield will take 54000 when finished.

They are adding 8000 seats from what I heard.

And Chelsea beaten :D

I think it's 8,300 in the main stand and then another 4,300 in Anfield Road so it'll be about the 59,000 mark although the way they're playing at the minute; I don't think they'll be even selling out their current capacity! 

MOTD is going to be a bag of shite tonight with three 0-0's :(

MOTD is going to be a bag of shite tonight with three 0-0's :(

Then stay up and watch The Football League Show.....I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts!

Mick McCarthy walks on water, la-la-la-la-la, la-lah-la-laaaahhh!! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Thrilling end to the Liverpool game but they didn't quite make it and paid the price for a very poor first half display. They seemed to play better with 10 men but Markovic was foolish to needlessly flail his arm around like that in front of the ref even though it may have seemed harsh. The intention certainly looked there. Great effort from Liverpool in the end under the circumstances but that was a terrible display for the most part. 

Waiting until the last ten minutes to try and win a game is not a successful tactic.

Weird line up I thought last night, don't know why Coutinho doesn't start every game, he's class.

Plus why no Lallana when you're playing his chum Lambert up front?

Basle could have won by more, they're a canny team. They knocked my lot (Spurs) out of the Europa quarter finals in a penalty shoot out last year.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I'm going Tottenham v Newcastle on Wednesday, and I'm worried. We won today today but were not entirely convincing. Another Eriksen last minute match winner :)

If Spurs sort out their home form; they're on target for the top 4. The amount of points they've dropped at the lane this season has been crazy! Defo need a striker in the January I think 

If Spurs sort out their home form; they're on target for the top 4. The amount of points they've dropped at the lane this season has been crazy! Defo need a striker in the January I think 

Agree completely. Harry Kane is doing well but Ade is off his head and gone to see his ju ju witch doctor* or some such bollocks....and Soldado couldn't score in a brothel, with a bucketful if valium.

*if you can believe any of the daft stories floating around lol

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Agree completely. Harry Kane is doing well but Ade is off his head and gone to see his ju ju witch doctor* or some such bollocks....and Soldado couldn't score in a brothel, with a bucketful if valium.

*if you can believe any of the daft stories floating around lol

:lol: Kane has been a saviour for Spurs this season and Eriksen has bailed them out of a few matches - them two alone have probably accumulated about 15 points with crucial performances. I really can't believe Levy after all the fine strikers Spurs have had over the years hasn't invested in a recognised one that could cut it in the Prem in recent years. I reckon it wouldn't be a bad idea nabbing Defoe back for the remainder of the season from Toronto as he's on the verge of leaving there as the move didn't enhance his England chances even though he thought it would pave the way to a blossoming international career :rolleyes:

Champions League

Chelsea/PSG

Man City/Bacelona

Arsenal/Monaco

Europa League

Celtic/Inter Milan

Liverpool/BesIktas

So, Jose gets his wish, Arsenal progress, City players book their summer holidays now, Celtic fancy their chances and Liverpool.......?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Champions League

Chelsea/PSG

Man City/Bacelona

Arsenal/Monaco

Europa League

Celtic/Inter Milan

Liverpool/BesIktas

So, Jose gets his wish, Arsenal progress, City players book their summer holidays now, Celtic fancy their chances and Liverpool.......?

Some mouthwatering fixtures there. Can't believe Monaco qualified as group winners after scoring just 4 goals! Spurs also got Fiorentina in the Europa League