Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Wenger has either gone mad or is some sort of tactical genius... We have 2 CB's in the club right now. Wtf? I fucking hope Falcao doesn't go through right now just to have something to cheer me up. 

Just seen an interview with Falcao on MUTV, all i can say is, that is one happy man! I honestly didn't think it would mean that much to him but he genuinely looks like the happiest man on this planet.......next to me :D

Interview:

Welcome to Manchester United, Radamel. How do you feel?

Thank you very much. I am very happy to be part of this big club. I’ve waited for this moment during a lot of the year. Now I am a player of Manchester United.

You must be very excited after a long day of travelling and arranging the transfer?

Yes, it was a very long day. It was hard, difficult. We were waiting until the last minute but I didn’t lose my faith. Now I want to say thank you to God for this. I’m very happy.

Are you excited to work with Louis van Gaal?

Yes, I am very excited for that. Van Gaal is a very good trainer with a lot of experience. I want to do the best for the team, for him and for the supporters.

Now you are here in the Premier League. What do you think of English football?

For me, it was a dream to play in the Premier League. I always wanted to be here because this league is very good, it has very good teams and Manchester United is the best team in England. Everything is perfect for me.

There are plenty of Spanish speakers here who can help you settle in…

Yes, I hope they can. I need them to train my English. I think they will help me in a lot of things to feel comfortable in the club.

What do you think of the squad here at Manchester United?

We have very top players. I admire them. I want to meet them for the first time. I am sure that this season will be great for us.

Do you have a message for the fans?

Yes, I want to say thank you because I have read a lot of messages from them. And I hope I can give them a lot of happiness, goals and titles.

Got a call late last night 30 mins before window closed. My best friend who is a united supporter. First thing I hear when I answer is "Wtf are we doing?!!?" "We don't need strikers! We need defenders! And a fucking Midfielder!" This went on for about 20 mins. xD

Can't wait for the England game in a bit! Been looking forward to this since the World Cup. The team looks amazing, the atmosphere sounds incredible and I'm really looking forward to seeing Rooney as captain. Even though it's a friendly; I am pretty nervous about the match but think we'll get a win against the might Norwegians which will be a massive boost for our confidence and current world ranking. Great to see Adrian Chiles presenting the football again.

/sarcasm

It's gonna be shit and Chiles is a fucking cunt B)  

It's gonna be shit and Chiles is a fucking cunt B)  

I imagine Roy still hasn't got a fucking clue what he's doing ;)

You are both spot on!

the first half looked promising but then Roy spoke to them at half time and sucked the energy outa them with his goose fat. The second half was beyond shit! We were never going to lose the match though as Norway played a 9-1-0 formation, thrilling stuff

I love Roy Hodgson's quote; "We'll find it hard to bring attendances back because the opponents we're playing won't excite the public."

LMAO! Take a look at ourselves Roy - England fans don't turn up for the opposition; we go for a good game to see England. Sadly England are shite, the players are useless and you are clueless. We'll find it hard to bring attendances back because WE won't excite the public. 

It's got 0-0 written all over it...

Toughest game for the whole campaign away in Switzerland, first game of the campaign, meaning we will not want to concede, oh boy it's going to be exciting!

Best thing would be to play for a 0-0 and just hope we can get maximum points against San Marino. It's a big ask though B)