Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

That game was on sky, the only bit I caught was some shocking Oxford passing at the back, only to get it intercepted and concede for 2-1...

England again now, I think we will play well tonight Iv got a feeling...

blackops2sig.jpg

Wow British teams and Ireland doing really well in the Euro qualifiers! Northern Ireland win 3rd straight game to go top, Scotland earn a 2-2 draw in Poland and Rep Ireland draw 1-1 away in Germany. Sadly Gibraltar keep getting buttfooked but it could be interesting if the teams keep this up! 

How about verginis own goal? Any striker would have been proud of a volley like that...

Can't take anything away from Southampton though, they really have done well this season and brought great players in after their team was dismantled by the bigger teams in the premier league...

blackops2sig.jpg

That is awfully sad

I've often wondered if someone would injure themselves one day doing that but..... :(

Another one that amazes me is the knee slide celebrations - I would have thought players would avoid anything liable to injure or affect leg joints 

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

That is awfully sad

I've often wondered if someone would injure themselves one day doing that but..... :(

Another one that amazes me is the knee slide celebrations - I would have thought players would avoid anything liable to injure or affect leg joints 

This is horrific, poor bloke, I'm shuddering just thinking about it.

It was a sliding knee celebration that destroyed Ledley King's knee ligaments in his breakthrough season at Spurs.

A real shame, he was better than judas* in my onion, the dodgy knee cost him big, it was amazing he was able to play at all.

*Sol  Cuntball

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Looks like 'Arry's been telling porkies... who'd have thought that?? :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29683379

It was quite nasty and true to form to see Harry scapegoating someone else when he thinks his job's on the line. He son Jamie needs to wind his neck in too.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

It's a team game, I wonder what they think Balotelli is, superman?

A month ago he was Jesus :lol:

All the 'calm down calm down' lads at work were saying at the beginning of the season that they weren't going to 'to a Tottenham'.

Personally I think they have out-Tottenham'd Tottenham.

In Spurs only CL season we made it to the QFs and we gave Real Madrid a proper game.... unlike last night.

We're still a pile of wank as well at the moment so I'll leave it there :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Podolski... Now this lad is still one of my favourites, from his early Bayern days until this day he is a world class player.

Shame Wenger wont let him be a striker. He would score so much more then Giroud.

Podolski is a cock (just sayin') :P

What is it with gooner players these days? They hate us more than the fans do, I love the banter, but it's the players representing these days.

Rather than the middle class fan-base who haven't got a flippin clue  :lol:

COYS

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

To be fair, I don't really care about Spurs, of Liverpool, or even City. Only teams I down right hate in the BPL are United and Chelski. And seing as the top of Uniteds hate list is my favourite player of all time, it makes it even worse :P