Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Worst match I've seen us play in a long time. Mertesacker was absolute wank and Giroud even worse. He had 4 chances from short range some more or less on open goal and managed to sky them all. Lucky first goal by Kondogbia, then we fuck up on a counter for the 2nd, Ox get's us a goal on overtime which was one hell of a shot. Then Monaco counters right away and it's fucking 3-1. Mertesacker and Giroud needs to go. And we need a proper keeper.

Millwall fans at their best again I'm guessing!

Just watched the Gooners grind out a result against Everton, not too pretty from Arsenal but a result. I feel sort of sorry for Everton they just haven't got going this season at all.

Liverpool have done Chelski a huge favour in the league today, we'll see how the League Cup final goes now. I'm predicting a Chelsea win, just can't see Spurs winning this one tbh.

Isn't that somewhat similar to when they beat Bayern and Barca in the CL and won it? Jose just keeps parking the bus and playing anti-football.

Yep, for all their quality the make football like watching paint dry.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

They also got to the final after having pretty much two shots on target in two matches! 

We dominated the first half and johnracist sticks in a crappy hit and hope just before half time. We scored the second on their behalf :mellow:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Well tonight's results have gone as expected although there were squeeky bum moments for all of the top teams, Man Yoo left it really late but that's 

what they did so well under Fergie. They aren't playing as well as would expect but they keep getting results Van Gaal has at least given them the belief that Moyes couldn't.

Chelsea were made to fight by West Ham, and Man City were lucky to get away with a stone wall penalty against them. Drama at Spurs with Gomis collapsing and Swansea nearly stealing a draw late on.

How long before Martinez starts getting flack for Everton's slide the wrong way?

Martinez must be the next manager to go unless they turn it around. They've been so consistent over the last few season but now they seem to just be consistently loosing.

I was getting ready to walk out the room last night but then Ashley popped up and prodded one in, thank fuck for that is all i can say.

But the main highlight of last night for me was Jonas Gutierrez stepping out onto the pitch again after his battle with cancer, what a great man!

_63855497_pa-14562598.jpg

Martinez must be the next manager to go unless they turn it around. They've been so consistent over the last few season but now they seem to just be consistently loosing.

I was getting ready to walk out the room last night but then Ashley popped up and prodded one in, thank fuck for that is all i can say.

But the main highlight of last night for me was Jonas Gutierrez stepping out onto the pitch again after his battle with cancer, what a great man!

_63855497_pa-14562598.jpg

Completely agree with this Rich, great see him comeback after that scare. Role model in the making right there. The ref got some grief when he booked him also  :)

Just checked the Boro's run in for the last 11 matches of our promotion challenge - its so tough its untrue - we are top and based on todays standings we play everyone from 2nd to 9th except Brentford, and all the teams in 19th to 22nd. So we play everybody who is battling like crazy for promotion or play offs or to avoid relegation. That's not good. Not one middle of the table team looking forward to a nice summer holiday

Just checked the Boro's run in for the last 11 matches of our promotion challenge - its so tough its untrue - we are top and based on todays standings we play everyone from 2nd to 9th except Brentford, and all the teams in 19th to 22nd. So we play everybody who is battling like crazy for promotion or play offs or to avoid relegation. That's not good. Not one middle of the table team looking forward to a nice summer holiday

Cannot wait for the Championship to reach it's climax - it is incredibly tight up there and anyone could win the title! Cannot believe Norwich lost to Wigan at home the other day whilst on a strong run. With Derby faltering of late and others failing to maximise on other teams dropping points; there is still no clear runaway leaders and anyone can beat anybody. Nerves will certainly play a part as well as general fitness and player availability. If you can beat teams above or around you, it's a 3pt gain and you stop them from getting anything so there's so many '6 pointers' but also the bottom sides can prove a pain in the backside this time of the year. I think Wigan and Blackpool are goners but I'm sure they'll enjoy sabotaging other teams promotion hopes. Millwall look garbage so that should be an easy 3pts though B)

Also Norwich are responsible for my accumulator going tits up on Wednesday so I hope they stay down just for that :angry:

Championship-wise I suppose I'm kind of supporting Brentford and Middlesbrough as they have Spurs youth players playing for them. Pritchard at Brentford has had an outstanding season.

Elsewhere I'm really excited at the prospect of Dele Ali joining us from MK Dons, he could be the next big thing if he continues the way he's going. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Lucky result for Spurs imo. QPR hit the woodwork and had a stone wall penalty turned down! 

Forest beat Boro and help the sheep shaggers (Derby) keep the lead in the Championship, double edged sword in way, get a win and help their fiercest local rivals. Are Forest on a late push for the play off's, they're certainly gaining momentum. Unrecognisable from when Stuart Pearce was in charge. 

Scrap that Birmingham have just leveled against Derby, 7 minutes added time.........shit. Top 4 all on 66 points don't think I've ever seen that before.