FG Minecraft Server

The3rdWalker

@GazzaGarratt Oh yeah, there was a forever gaming file but that went with the change of server.  The names have changed but the instructioms should still work with putting the files in the folders I said.  I'm out most of the day but if you haven't sorted it out by tonight I can talk you through it.

Haha yup @crispymorgan I can imagine it is quite noticable, especially having better draw distances/lighting etc.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

5 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I'm back on with the new PC.  Limited to 140fps.  ITS SO FUCKING SMOOTH!  Who would have thought a blocky world could be so smoooooooth?

Bet you don't get lag either

Bet you can have another window open at the same time

Me jelly? Nooooo!:21_kissing_closed_eyes:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

If its underneath, then no it isn't, a chunk is the 16x16x256 section of the game you are in

For this, height doesn't matter

If you are on the mining world, then yes its out of range.

IF you went directly under your house, then no its not

Read This

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Chunk

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Bart, needed a leather sample so I warped to your place. I reasoned as you had cows in a pen there might be some nearby, left by the furthest wall I could find and killed some cows (and a sheep I think). Hope it's not classed as rustling! 

:o What we got here is one them castle rustler folk! Thinking they can come here and steal cattle, our cattle!  Well that there castle rustling is a crime and you deserve to be punished.  For your sins you are sentanced to death by falling.  So if you could kindly jump off somewhere high or jump off a few times until you're dead that would be appreciated. :lol: 

Take wheat with you and feed a few cows first so they pop out some kids. Then kill whatever, that way they don't disappear because folks don't have a farm

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I think red matter is in the build version we are playing so should be able to go as far as a mk3.  I would have thought though if they have removed it from more recent versions it would have been replaced with something else everything requiring red matter would stop working.

I assumed it was a crash, it went laggy which I thought was just lag and kicked us all off the server which I assumed was a crash.  Everything seems to be fine generally but it has done it 2 or 3 times tonight.

AFK farming EMC? Really guys?

Come on. Thats lame as shit and is killing the server for the rest of us. 

EDIT: Literally killing the resources on the server so you guys can make some more diamonds? Really? Did I make this version to hard to get resources?

No you didn't , and I didn't realise that things like this had an effect on the server.

But, speaking as a beginner and I must stress without any criticism intended, it was you that told me about Collectors and Condensors when I was struggling for leather. Human nature will always lead us to try and "beat" the system (hands up those who have NEVER used a cheese in a game?) so I wanted to see what I could do. If that's a no-no then I'll play fair and get rid of one and use the other Condensor as and when required. Is that a fair shout?

With regards to the Collectors, these seem designed,as I see it, to enrich fuel and to just keep running...is this correct? I was actually running an experiment on one last night....put 64 coal in a Mk.3 Collector, go to bed, see what's there at the end of 6-7 hours. If these are causing a problem, put the remote AFK boot back on because they don't have an off switch.

Is there anything else we should avoid because of resource drain?

Please don't take any of the above as a criticism because it's not meant that way at all....these past few weeks have been really enjoyable but, as with coming to any game late, there is an awful lot to learn