FG Minecraft Server

The3rdWalker

I'm sure it's nothing. I've probably just got some of my various Minecraft folders/versions crossed up. I'll delete it all and start fresh. Just haven't had time to dig into it.

I was in single player, but No, not with this mod pack.

Via the FG App

Well hell dude......

Via the FG App

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

23 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

I had the same first time I did it. I reinstalled Also, I think I may have not pasted the JVM arguments text properly.

I can't recall seeing that option Phil

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Well I found a house in the South Westish of the map that's awesome so i'm keeping it whilst I take my time to learn stuff out. I did walk for miles though tonight, need a rest now.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I found a ruined little castle slightly north.  Ventured into the basement.  OMFG, loot, loot, rooms, caves, loot, and shiny things.  I'm very happy.

Organised all my gear now, might have taken a little bit longer on normal mode!

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

I found an absolutely massive cave system near spawn.  Unfortunately it is one of those 'I wonder how deep it goes .... oh god how do I get out' caves.  So I can't remember where the entrance was.  Though if you find it, you'll know as there is a crafting table near the top :lol: as I needed to make some torches.  I mined some stuff from it but mostly dug out paths to get around and torched it as far as I could go.

I have decided to rebuild my house too, my little hut is nice but I feel like something grander.  No real plan yet though but I'm sure I'll mess it up :lol:

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

When this happens, if you type in /spawn

or /home

you will teleport to either

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

One of the things I used to do when in caves was put torches only along one wall, that way I could follow them out. It doesn't work as well as it should, but it does help.

I had forgotten about torches on side, it was certainly useful on consoles due to the lack of commands.

Oh well, it was a pretty big hole in the ground that leads to it so i'm sure we will find it again.  Plus if we are having a resource world then it limits the need for mining our current world.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Currently unzipping the FG zip file.....

Time remaining: About 7 hours! [emoji20] I wanna play!!

Edit....11 hours now! Does it speed up?

Mine took about a 90 seconds I think....

Via the FG App

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Sony Vaio i5 Pentium....ah problem solved...box cam up with you are trying to put 22,000 files somewhere where there are 22,000 files with the same names..skipped replacing them and my target time is now 2'30"... must've been where I screwed up yesterday

Lolz oh man, i was honestly worried you were not going to be able to play

Via the FG App

I've got the game output log open...I've got 6 fatals, 63 errors and 583 warnings!! I've got the 83 mods loaded and active now and the note about Optifine is also showing

However the game seems to work in single player mode

I've tried to connect to the server but apparently I'm not whitelisted....is that something your end Bart?

I've got the game output log open...I've got 6 fatals, 63 errors and 583 warnings!! I've got the 83 mods loaded and active now and the note about Optifine is also showing

I've tried to connect to the server but apparently I'm not whitelisted....is that something your end Bart?

Good going dave[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Yes, I started a thread asking people thier names so I could whitelist them.

Check out the Server Name thread that is stickied to this forum

Ok so I logged in for the first time this morning, only a brief 30 minute look see and .....wow! I thought I was stuck on a loading screen with space stars rushing by then I realised I had spawned in looking at the sky and it was raining!! :lol::lol:

Anybody got tips for where to build? Thought I'd lucked in when I found a half finished house but it had a bed so I left it.

How far from each other should we build?