Simple Question thread

Sennex

Never had a Hawkmoon. From what I gather, there is lot more name calling against thorn users because it is a powerhouse in pvp. I don't really hear much about Hawkmoon, maybe due to ps4 exclusive deal.

Looks like thorn will be dethorned when the new weapons balancing patch is released.

I can't speak for Hawkmoon moon, though as a terrible pvp player, I was getting a higher kd when thorn was equipped. So you'd think in the hands of someone who knows how to aim, it would be overpowered.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the holding aces and the other high damage perk that make hawkmoon such a beast. 2 headshots at normal damage and you're dead, 1 headshot if the perk procs. It's not a gun for spamming like you hear with the thorn. It's about getting 2/3 good shots with it very quickly. I had a few games with it the other night. When i was on song it was a beast, when i was aiming like a pleb it was useless.

Bottom line is, ttk is a great measure if you get shots on target where you want everytime. But if you can't use the gun like that reliably, then chances are something else will more likely float your boat (Oversoul Edict in my case)

So you'd think in the hands of someone who knows how to aim, it would be overpowered.

This is exactly it right here.

If you can practice with it, and learn how the sights work, you will destroy anyone with Thorn.

Thorn just forgives a lot of mistakes, but it isn't a better weapon by any stretch. I would arguably put up any of the Exotic hand cannons as better than it.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Rumour has it that iron banner begins again tomorrow if so will try out the harkmoon in it ,where weapons are not buffed unlike the normal crucible games .if all fails will drop back to the thorn or oversoul

If it's true, what time did it start last time out? I seem to recall it being about 9.00pm?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I have a few:

anyone one know when the Shaders will drop for preordering TTK?

Also, what the hell do I do with the weapon prototypes after I finish the quest?

also, What about odd numbers of old armor turn pieces? I have like 8 plating, 16 hadronic's, and 4 wires. Do I just discard them?

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Just wondering as most of us are at level 34 is it worth or any point doing the abandoned quests bounties ?

XP is mainly it from what I can see

Yes don't really fancy doing old content again , We all need new content to get our teeth stuck into and Tuesday is going to be that day !

Do the old quests FROM Tuesday. Then you can take advantage of the xp. Also, it will be good to do them again just to understand the story better.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

also, What about odd numbers of old armor turn pieces? I have like 8 plating, 16 hadronic's, and 4 wires. Do I just discard them?

I handed in all 900+ plasteel plating to the FWC man to get my reputation up.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb