Simple Question thread

Sennex

I've debated on making this for a while. Many of us have really super fast questions that can be answered in one post by you guys that know more about the game. This thread is the place for that:

Example:

did the Public events change rewards? I did three today and was given Motes every time. No Shards. 

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea for a thread Bart!

For your question, i haven't read about any specific changes but as the Speaker can now reclassify the shards, energies, motes etc... i guess they're all in the same loot table now

Also to answer people's questions for sure about the PoE. I've ran it 3 times so far, 2 with key and 1 without. With key gave exotic 1st time and multiple legendary on 2nd, so you can get multiple drops in a week if you have the keys to suit. Doing it without key doesn't give you the main chest loot but you can still open the 2 side chests which may (or may not) have a key in them. So PoE can be ran over and over again but your drops are largely dependant on your current inventory holding

So I did the 32 PoE and got an armor core. If I do it again will I get another one? Or is there a limit to one a week? Anyone know how this works?

Just posted this in the clan thread. Didn't see this thread at first. D:

Sam - It's one reward per level per week. So you can get all 3 rewards combined for doing the 32,34 and 35 PoE. But you won't get multiple armour cores for running the 32 version for example. Only other way to get round it is using alternative characters

Just posted this in the clan thread. Didn't see this thread at first. D:

One armor core for 32 per week per character. One weapon core at 34 plus etheric light. One weapon and armor core plus etheric light at 35

What's an armor core?

Or you can save and use it with a weapon core to buy a 'package'. It says this will give you 'special rewards' in the prison of elders. Anybody know what it will be?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Sam - It's one reward per level per week. So you can get all 3 rewards combined for doing the 32,34 and 35 PoE. But you won't get multiple armour cores for running the 32 version for example. Only other way to get round it is using alternative characters

Thanks Stretch :D

Or you can save and use it with a weapon core to buy a 'package'. It says this will give you 'special rewards' in the prison of elders. Anybody know what it will be?

2 in 1 penis enlarger. No longer should you enlarge your penis alone. You can get your best friend and do it at the same time!

It can be a random PoE weapon or armor.

2 in 1 penis enlarger. No longer should you enlarge your penis alone. You can get your best friend and do it at the same time!

Waste of money tbh. I just tie mine and his together and pull, works great.

banlol.png

Waste of money tbh. I just tie mine and his together and pull, works great.

Sharing alcoholic drinks - yes

Cockpulling your mate - no, no, no, hell no

That's what the hoare next door is for [emoji6]

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb