Simple Question thread

Sennex

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In iron banner I believe the player card helps boost rewrds does the class item and or shader help at all too?

Yea all three will give you a 30% buff I think

Just checked you get 10% buff for each one so yea 30%

Do you guys do bounties when you level? or do you skip them till you hit the end

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Do you guys do bounties when you level? or do you skip them till you hit the end

I saw you were working on a level 8 guardian yesterday, so I'm guessing you mean while you're working through the story mode?

Yeah, doing bounties as you do the story is the fastest way to level up.  Get XP any way you can.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I screwed up, have no glimmer, but hit rank 4 in the Iron Thorn. So now I gotta farm glimmer like a mad man, before it all goes away.

I will be on doing Instances and crap if anyone wants to join in. I figure Omni Gul with Black Wax idols is the best way to farm cash currently, if I am wrong, let me know please

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I screwed up, have no glimmer, but hit rank 4 in the Iron Thorn. So now I gotta farm glimmer like a mad man, before it all goes away. Not guaranteed but some times when you open the small chest on POE you get something called royal amethyst and it's worth 5000 glimmer

I will be on doing Instances and crap if anyone wants to join in. I figure Omni Gul with Black Wax idols is the best way to farm cash currently, if I am wrong, let me know please

Just dropped the hawkmoon from a game in clash in the crucible and was wondering how it compares with the thorn ?

I think a lot of personal preference, but I prefer the Hawkmoon over the Thorn.  I'm more accurate with it.  The Thorn is obviously a favorite for a reason with most of the community, but it comes down to which one you're personally better with.  I can't hit the broad side of a barn with the Thorn for some reason.  I prefer Last Word over both of those though for PvP. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Hawkmoon is much more accurate than Thorn. It has a longer range, and hits harder.

You just don't have the DOT.

In Iron Banner, Hawkmoon does not one hit kill typically, but in regular crucible, you can rack up a ton of headshots with it for one hit kills. 

Also, in PVE, Hawkmoon > Thorn

Having now fully upgraded all the perks on the hawkmoon I think the thorn edges it for being the better weapon because the mark of the devourer perk is more of an asset than the holding aces on the hawkmoon and with the thorns firing rate being quicker this counteracts the greater damage inflicted by the harkmoon .