Simple Question thread

Sennex

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it a specific ghost or just any legendary? I've already got a perpl one.

I know the crucible guy sells one at 280 light. The one I got from a quest was only 200 light. Once you get a 280 one you won't have to upgrade it like armor

Versus a shielded enemy and you do not have a weapon of the appropriate element is it better to use:

1 Kinetic damage

2 Different element

3 Makes no difference if attack values are the same

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Versus a shielded enemy and you do not have a weapon of the appropriate element is it better to use:

1 Kinetic damage

2 Different element

3 Makes no difference if attack values are the same

3 I believe. Also don't bother going for critical hits til shield is broken.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

For me, I have noticed that Grenades of any element seem to do really well at taking down shields, especially if they are attachable grenades. Other than that, I agree with Sheasley. Just sit back for body shots until the shield is down

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

My situation is that I've got a brand new character and only have one elemental sniper. I was wondering if I should be carrying a Kinetic one as well assuming all attack values being the same. Sounds like the answer is no.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

When you activate it, you get two right off the bat

After that, find some Majors or captains and get them to attack it.

The easiest way is to get a Hive Wizard to just poop at it for a few hours.

If you are doing the Titan Quest, go to Omnigul, and pop a bubble near Omni, and some of her pet wizards.

Also, equip the Crest of Alpha Lupi.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I wasn't aware there were non elemental secondaries and heavies just primaries?

Yep, at least among common and uncommon guns there are. Not sure about rares. Legendaries and Exotics all seem to have an element.

Think there is a perk you need to select as well. Can't remember for sure.

Crap, I think you are right, but I don't remember either. Pretty sure I run with it as orbs help everyone.

So I guess I am going to go home and scrap everything in my vault.

Can you guys think of anything at all that should be saved?

I was going to shard all my exotic weapons, armor, and then all blues and purples. I can't think of anything worth keeping. I had planned on keeping the Iron Banner armor, but at this point, why?

So I guess I am going to go home and scrap everything in my vault.

Can you guys think of anything at all that should be saved?

Yeah, the quests for the gunsmith require old shit. I know I needed 2 legendary sniper rifles dismantled for my hunter, so check those class specific quests out.

Save some elemental primary guns for patrol, I know I've seen x arc weapon kills for a bounty. Primary makes that fast.

G-horn still rapes in patrol.

Otherwise just save stuff you like for pvp I guess.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I'm saving my iron banner armour just for nostalgia sakes as I grinder that shit.

Also keeping some stuff that works in crota and vog,I'm hoping a friend of mine gets it as it will be good to run someone through from the beginning who only played the beta.

Rest will get used for materials as and when I need it.

Think there is a perk you need to select as well. Can't remember for sure.

You're thinking of Gift of the Void, but it just makes you produce "additional orbs".

I'm saving my iron banner armour just for nostalgia sakes as I grinder that shit.

Also keeping some stuff that works in crota and vog,I'm hoping a friend of mine gets it as it will be good to run someone through from the beginning who only played the beta.

Rest will get used for materials as and when I need it.

My vault is a fashion closet of iron banner sets and cloaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD