Simple Question thread

Sennex

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swap everything for motes, take those motes to the faction chap you've dedicated your life to and bribe him to like you more so he gives you little packages with stuff in them. 

I got loads of weapons like this, but then I had almost a thousand motes.

banlol.png

Trade for glimmer at the speaker or motes.

Yea I am camping on mine for when I need more glimmer.

so far I have dipped 3 times, and then immediately been back up to the max amount.

Motes are easy peasy to get

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Swap everything for motes, take those motes to the faction chap you've dedicated your life to and bribe him to like you more so he gives you little packages with stuff in them.

I got loads of weapons like this, but then I had almost a thousand motes.

I can't belive what I'm saying but I agree with Didds

I was thinking I'd swap them for motes but just wanted to make sure they weren't needed as upgrade materials any longer. Thanks for the info, get ready for some motes Arach.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Are Hunters made of tissue paper?

I know I tend to FaceTank a ton of damage on my Titan, and I try to change up my playstyle for the other classes, but it honestly feels to me that my hunter is made out of tissue paper. I have maxed armor on every class, and the minute I jump into an instance and yellows start spawning, I die.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Short answer, yes. They have the lowest armor of all the classes and there is no work around. To minimize the damage, make sure you have a chest piece equipped that gives bonus armor for the sub class that you're using. And make sure to select that node obviously. I'm pretty sure all Legendary and Exotic chest armor has the option, just make sure you have the right flavor equipped. You know, grape for Nightstalker, lemon for Gunslingers, and watered down blueberry for Bladedancer.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Yea, sadly that isn't an option right now. My hunter is woefully underequipped in armor.

Weapons though, like I said last night, I am back up around 60 some odd weapons in my vault, and IDK how many across all characters LOL