IRON BANNER is back... again...

Ryan Pedro

Looked at the stuff there's nothing I need to grind for scout rifle looks OK but fire rate suck's and all my scout rifles have same perks.

Full raid gear as well so no need for armour.

One day I will be off and something will catch eye.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided to have a proper go this time around. First time ever too. First game was terrible, then Dave hopped in and I went ham, absolutely hammered them. Shoulder charging is so much fun, the only way to survive a good battering is to be blade dancing or sunsinger.

Blade dancing is so fucking OP it's nuts, I don't mind the damage output as such but the fact that they are invincible just pisses me off no end. Four shotgun shells to the face and they just carry on. Even a shoulder charge won't take them down.

Anyway, I need to upgrade my comedian a bit more. It's great in the crucible but in Iron Banner it's very obvious that it's missing a few damage upgrades.

Great fun though, I hope you guys jump in!

banlol.png

Nah more I think about it the more it's lazy bullshit from bungie, let's get people to play crucible. Same bounties some different weapons that are bettered by vendor stuff, raid gear has better perks but you need rngesus to help rather than grind.

Where's the PvE special event? Is there ever going to be one?

Enjoy the grind fellas.

Oh and blade dancer tho fun Dave are no way invincible, not when I run it at least.

the chest piece looks pretty cool... if anyone can get the full set, will be a really sweet option than looking like the rest of us clones... :)

That's exactly why I'm doing it. With characters at lv32 at least it's something different to aim for.

...and another reason to use ascendant shards up.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Just a quick question , I have the iron regalia gloves and the iron regalia boots both upgraded fully from the last iron banner if I was to get the iron banner chest armor this time and fully upgrade it and use my exotic helmet which is also fully upgraded would this enable me to get to level 32 ? Thanks in advance