IRON BANNER is back... again...

Ryan Pedro

seriously... still no Queen's event, or something on the PVE side... Iron Banner is back next week... thanks Bungie!!! I see you are still listening to the gamers, and doing your very best to fill their needs... count me out on this event again... yuck...

https://www.bungie.net/en/event/ironbanner

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I has become very apparent to me that Bungie 'DO NOT'  listen to gamers. I mean seriously, how hard would it be to increase vault space!? Yet you nerf all the good weapons, both VOG and Crota raids are 'still' full of glitches, and as you mentioned, WHERE THE F@CK IS QUEEN'S WRATH!?!?

Lol, you guys do remember that the Queen's Wrath wasn't new content, right? Story missions with the epic modifier and some bounties that were even more grindy than normal, all for some mediocre gear. What was so special about it?

not about it being special... at least it would be a tad different then this Iron Banner garbage... sick of Iron Banner...

I has become very apparent to me that Bungie 'DO NOT' listen to gamers. I mean seriously, how hard would it be to increase vault space!? Yet you nerf all the good weapons, both VOG and Crota raids are 'still' full of glitches, and as you mentioned, WHERE THE F@CK IS QUEEN'S WRATH!?!?

Read the weekly updates. They're working on the vault stuff. Queen's Wrath is being reworked. They are aware of the glitches.

Lol, you guys do remember that the Queen's Wrath wasn't new content, right? Story missions with the epic modifier and some bounties that were even more grindy than normal, all for some mediocre gear. What was so special about it?

It was something fun. Burn modifiers on missions was cool. The Sniper Rifle I got back then, I still use to this day. The armour helped a lot of newbs like it would these days. Also the xp on the bounties was useful.

You don't have to play..

Yea, when I got to the point that my bitching > my enjoyment, I went back to Minecraft

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

They listen, but it's not like they're going to invest a lot of time and money fixing the things that people don't like about Destiny. If anything, they'll build those improvements into Destiny 2 rather than rework a game that is already written and which has already brought in most of the cash it's going to.

Everyone who has hit the proverbial wall should play something else for a while and then reevaluate how they feel about Destiny. $.02

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Also as a week long event pretty useless to some people and at this stage what exactly will it offer for its grinding?

Just another way to get people to play pvp.

Rewards are going to be a problem for PVE events too. What can they offer that a level 32 with all raid weapons would want?

The only thing I can come up with would be the opportunity to upgrade or reforge weapons.

Rewards are going to be a problem for PVE events too. What can they offer that a level 32 with all raid weapons would want?

The only thing I can come up with would be the opportunity to upgrade or reforge weapons.

Easy,Radiant material. Most everyone needs shards or energies. Different looking level 32 gear so no one looks the same. New weapons. There's tons of different stuff they could do.

Easy,Radiant material. Most everyone needs shards or energies. Different looking level 32 gear so no one looks the same. New weapons. There's tons of different stuff they could do.

agreed... even though I have no need for shards anymore, I can always use a ton more energies to level up my raid weapons...:)

So IB looks like it is back, and I think, guessing from the app, that boots are now light level 36, so pretty useful to me as I have two characters who haven't dropped Raid boots yet.

Even better IB boots will be easier to upgrade for me, as I'm short of radiant materials, and IB stuff will just be the usual materials Hopefully I've got time to get through enough to help me out

So IB looks like it is back, and I think, guessing from the app, that boots are now light level 36, so pretty useful to me as I have two characters who haven't dropped Raid boots yet.

Even better IB boots will be easier to upgrade for me, as I'm short of radiant materials, and IB stuff will just be the usual materials Hopefully I've got time to get through enough to help me out

starting from rank one is ridiculous, and even though it doesn't take too long to get a boots rank, I really think it's lousy to have to keep doing it over and over to rank up to buy the gear...

Meh. Different things for people to concentrate on is all good in my book. We complain about RNGesus so they offer us another way of guarrenteing lvl 36 gear, in my eyes that's all good.

I wish they'd run Queen's Wrath and other shit as well. I want to have to be picky with what i can and can't do in a week. Too much choice is sometimes a good thing!!

Never bothers me starting at Rank 0 on IB, its just the rules of the limited time tournament - I'm not sure I could think of anything else that makes sense TBH.

I'm also a bit addicted to multi-tasking in Destiny, to help with the grind, so IB lets me:

progress to level 32 gear

earn crucible marks (want 200 on each character by the time HoW drops)

progress to level 2 crucible reputation on each character (titan and warlock aint there) by the time HoW drops

have fun - I like IB, due to the win requirement games are good 

Biggest problem is the week time - its easy enough to rank up but having the accelerated xp that you get later in the week helps a lot, and I'm away later this week so that's a bit of a problem

The Shotgun and Scout Rifle for sale have god tier perks.

The shotgun already has good range but it comes with field choke, hammer forged AND rangefinder. So much range and decent impact. Get it. Great for PvP, borderline cheating.

The SR has Outlaw and Firefly which are great perks. I have those two perks on my Dead Orbit SR and I love it. I only wish mine had explosive rounds.

Get one or both. You don't even have to waste motes this week.

The Shotgun and Scout Rifle for sale have god tier perks.

The shotgun already has good range but it comes with field choke, hammer forged AND rangefinder. So much range and decent impact. Get it. Great for PvP, borderline cheating.

The SR has Outlaw and Firefly which are great perks. I have those two perks on my Dead Orbit SR and I love it. I only wish mine had explosive rounds.

Get one or both. You don't even have to waste motes this week.

I thought the shotgun looked promising too.

Gonna pass on it again this time though, need to get back into the swing of things.

I would give it a go but hate the fact it's only a week long thing, I would have to spend all weekend grinding it probably but though I like crucible that's just too much grinding and wouldn't be enjoyable.

Does the nightfall buff help?

I would give it a go but hate the fact it's only a week long thing, I would have to spend all weekend grinding it probably but though I like crucible that's just too much grinding and wouldn't be enjoyable.

Does the nightfall buff help?

The Nightfall buff does not count. But all the class items and the tempered buff makes playing the last few days more worth it than not.