IRON BANNER is back... again...

Ryan Pedro

Also bought a Timurs Lash, I will probably never use it, also Goldspiral, and grabbed another Spear just to roll for fun, finally settled on an arc one with rodeo/field scout/final round...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. I only bought a helmet this time. The sniper doesn't interest me, I've already got everything else.

Now I just need arms and I'll have a complete set!

banlol.png

Nice. I only bought a helmet this time. The sniper doesn't interest me, I've already got everything else.

Now I just need arms and I'll have a complete set!

yeah, I just need hands and feet, love the chest piece on the warlock, but the helmet is fugly as hell, bought it anyway, but YUCK...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Just got the Spear. Reached level 5 but already have a Timurs Lash. Was really just trying to get the hammer to drop but no luck

Least I've got my warlock to just under rank 3 crucible and 300 crucible marks. Learned to love Thorn, hell if you can't beat them, join them

We need a crucible night where all 6 of us rock Thorn.

I just wish we could hear the enemy team when we kill them :(

And try to get 6 defender titans with Saint 14 and all bubble on each other then shotgun them in da face.

I'd definitely want to partake in that.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Dave my offer to do Thorn for you still stands. I have no intention of deleting anything of yours, don't worry. You're really missing out on one hell of a gun.

//I think my favourite perk is that you always know where the bad guys run to because of the burn. Even if they go out of sight you can still see the damage numbers indicating their location.

banlol.png