IRON BANNER is back... again...

Ryan Pedro

Dave is helping me sort out my lvl 30 titan now.

I was going to use Thorn, but after the problems I had with the Invective bounty this weekend, I doubt I will. I will most likely keep using my Vanquisher and Secret Handshake as backup.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we get a team together we can hopefully get on top of the boring snipers on some of the maps. That way we have the best chance of winning and leveling up quickly. Shotguns all the way (Felwinters Lie for me)

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Well its not often you log on and pretty much everyone was playing iron banner! Some good games tonight everyone, great to party up with quite a few FGers [emoji106] . Oh and yes....

Diddums was drunk [emoji13]

He moved on from the virtual beers you were handing round to the real thing then ?:)

I'm surprised you weren't feeling it after that virtual glass of chardonnay?!

We are sooo crazy....

Good fun last night chaps, I do love a bit of Banner.

Mildly hungover this morning though, but I suppose that's part of the territory. Nothing a nice bacon sammich can't fix!

banlol.png

Good fun last night chaps, I do love a bit of Banner.

Mildly hungover this morning though, but I suppose that's part of the territory. Nothing a nice bacon sammich can't fix!

When you started going high pitched and blaming your misdirected shotgun shells on 'something funny going on' i knew you reached your tipping point!

It was great. I've done 12 hours every day solid for the last 12 days and I've still got two to go but I just needed to say "fuck it" and have a good night with a few beers.

Good times :D

banlol.png

My issue is teammates being completely useless. Being nowhere near flags. Back of map sniping. Took me and Matt five games to win one.

It is annoying that some just want to do the bounties, camp like a bitch and forget that you have to try and win the game!

For anyone needing glimmer to buy there iron banner goodies can I suggest running the weekly herioc a few times with ether seeds then black wax on. Solar burn so it's really fun and pretty easy and lots of glimmer

Or VoG Gatekeeper with blue polyphage..... 3500+ glimmer in 2 polyphages....took about 25 minutes. Hats off to Joey (Mazzer's daughter) for that one!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Ok so I'm hooked on IB. Played a good bit today. Got to about 2 1/2. Sucks I can't play again until Sunday night or Monday. Hope I can het to at least 4

Glad you like it. Its such a fun buzz with mates as well. You'll easily get to 4 and 5 with the buff and other gear. You'll just need a shit load a glimmer.

Glad you like it. Its such a fun buzz with mates as well. You'll easily get to 4 and 5 with the buff and other gear. You'll just need a shit load a glimmer.

I'm capped on glimmer almost