IRON BANNER is back... again...

Ryan Pedro

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going for helmet and sniper but think I'm doing just armor. If I get to five I'll probably get the hand cannon too.

Before I left to run errands, I was able to level up to rank 3 to get Chest piece and the sniper. I have not used it yet so I don't know anything about it. But I will hop on later this evening my time. I am running up to my school to go over my homework with my study group and then I have 7pm dog training, then I should be on around the 8pm time frame. Hopefully we can grab some more games.

Before I left to run errands, I was able to level up to rank 3 to get Chest piece and the sniper. I have not used it yet so I don't know anything about it. But I will hop on later this evening my time. I am running up to my school to go over my homework with my study group and then I have 7pm dog training, then I should be on around the 8pm time frame. Hopefully we can grab some more games.

I won't be back on until Sunday night/Monday. Wish I could.

Iron banner at max rank 5 now,for my troubles got an exotic No land beyond sniper rifle ,legendary Slimars wrath auto rifle ,legendary jolder's hammer heavy weapon and a new ship .can still help in teaming up if anybody needs help in ranking up

Yea I'll be on most of the day Monday grinding it out. I'm almost a three. Really just need to get to four. Want the chest and helmet.

It wont take you long Chris, as long as you do 3-4 of the bounties you'll get to 4 no problem. You ahould look at the sniper rifle, i got killed by it a few times last night.

Only played 2 and a bit nights but 3.75. Only need rank 4 too for the complete armour set.

Forum Signature Test.png

It wont take you long Chris, as long as you do 3-4 of the bounties you'll get to 4 no problem. You ahould look at the sniper rifle, i got killed by it a few times last night.

Only played 2 and a bit nights but 3.75. Only need rank 4 too for the complete armour set.

I was thinking about the sniper but honestly since I can upgrade Praedyths Revenge I don't see the point of it now. Plus I don't snipe in PvP.

I got the sniper and reforged it a few times , til I got it solar with unflinching, field scout and firefly, which seemed a pretty good version to me.

As for drops, nothing. Never had a gun drop in iron banner and it's one of the few times RNG really pisses me off. My view is if you hit rank 5 you should get a package with a gun in from The Salad person

I started up the IB last night, played through the night, kept at it with my scrub 1.0 average KD, and I am at 3 1/2 ish.. Will be shooting for at least 4, already bought the warlock chest piece and sniper, needing the level four to get the helmet, and I want to grab the warlock bond, etc, thinking of going for the level five, but I thinking four is cool as well, as I have never participated in this ib before anyway...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I got the sniper and reforged it a few times , til I got it solar with unflinching, field scout and firefly, which seemed a pretty good version to me.

As for drops, nothing. Never had a gun drop in iron banner and it's one of the few times RNG really pisses me off. My view is if you hit rank 5 you should get a package with a gun in from The Salad person

Do you have to level guns before you can reforge them???

Do you have to level guns before you can reforge them???

1. Nope, you can re-roll the perks as long as the gun is equipped for 2 motes of light and you can do ut as much as you like.

2. Now you can jump in with us!! [emoji2]

Forum Signature Test.png

1. Nope, you can re-roll the perks as long as the gun is equipped for 2 motes of light and you can do ut as much as you like.

2. Now you can jump in with us!! [emoji2]

Cool, Might try to reroll it, is it even worth refilling as it already has field scout and firefly... Solar, but still pretty cool I guess, I can join you guys, but don't be too pissed with my crap IB skills...:)

I started up the IB last night, played through the night, kept at it with my scrub 1.0 average KD, and I am at 3 1/2 ish.. Will be shooting for at least 4, already bought the warlock chest piece and sniper, needing the level four to get the helmet, and I want to grab the warlock bond, etc, thinking of going for the level five, but I thinking four is cool as well, as I have never participated in this ib before anyway...

Holy shit,the world is coming to a end :)

How did you like it.

It's ok, I still suck big balls, but I have always liked the armor etc... I started a game with randoms this morning, and dropped a jolders hammer void with a second place finish... I will need to talk to you guys about rerolls and if they are worth it etc...:)

It's ok, I still suck big balls, but I have always liked the armor etc... I started a game with randoms this morning, and dropped a jolders hammer void with a second place finish... I will need to talk to you guys about rerolls and if they are worth it etc...:)

Jolders Hammer go for reload perks.

It's void/ rangefinder/ feeding frenzy

And field scout

Good roll. I would probably keep it. Range finder is so so on it but you take chances rerolling it. Feeding frenzy and FS is definitely awesome on it.

Good roll. I would probably keep it. Range finder is so so on it but you take chances rerolling it. Feeding frenzy and FS is definitely awesome on it.

Cool... I may buy another spear just to reroll for fun... Got helmet, and bond, maybe push for the timurs lash... And goldspiral...Not that I need it...

I got the chest piece. I'm a quarter the way to four. Hope to get to it quickly in the morning then switch to the Hunter and grab what I can with it.

I got the chest piece. I'm a quarter the way to four. Hope to get to it quickly in the morning then switch to the Hunter and grab what I can with it.

Nice... I am done... Thank The Lord... I will run some glimmer runs first thing in the morning, and grab the Timurs Lash anyway, as well as an extra Sniper to reroll for fun... and that makes one of all he had to offer this time around...:)

You guys gotta show me where I can reroll stuff.

Go to Lord Saladin (Iron Banner vendor) and equip the IB gun you want to reroll. You need 2 motes of light to reroll.

At the bottom of Lord Saladins vendor inventory you'll see the gun you want to reroll - then just select it. If you haven't got it equipped you won't see the option to reroll.

Forum Signature Test.png

Go to Lord Saladin (Iron Banner vendor) and equip the IB gun you want to reroll. You need 2 motes of light to reroll.

At the bottom of Lord Saladins vendor inventory you'll see the gun you want to reroll - then just select it. If you haven't got it equipped you won't see the option to reroll.

Ahh Sweet! Thanks!