Can't think of a witty title to go here...

Luseth

So errm hi!

I am sort of looking for a new place to call home so to speak, the forum I typically visit has become far too political and all I really want to do is talk games 😄 

So yeah, I have young children which limits my gaming time but I'm a big fan of JRPG's, from the UK, I play a fair amount of battlefield with friends when I can (We won't mention 2042) and I have access to almost every console I could ever want (though my collection for each tends to be small and limited!)

So yeah hopefully I will get chatting to you all soon, hi 🙂 

Luseth.png

Welcome to forever gaming Luseth. It's a great community here and we play a mixture of everything from consoles to PC. 

I'm sure you will fit in here, there is plenty of nights we will arrange to play something like Destiny, Fifa, Cod, Gran Turismo and many more. 

Myself I mostly play Cod on PS4, I have a young child and know what it's like to have limited play time. 

Where abouts are you from? We have UK,Europe,America,Scadanavia, Australia, New Zealand and all over the globe. 

Like Kenny says above, welcome to FG @Luseth ! We used to have those 'Speakers Corner' sections years ago but I think this place is way more about keeping that family feel around the place and having good banter with all FGers now 😄 Doesn't mean you have to agree with everyone though for sure!

Definitely lots of shooter/FPS people here which hopefully be nice for you to jump in with. Hopefully they'll be some games we crossover on at some point. Lots of events pop up across the board so make sure you keep an eye out for them.

What consoles do you usually play on? Play on PC too?

Hope you enjoy your stay @Luseth  and looking forwar to seeing you get involved all over FG 😎

Lee

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Hi @IRaMPaGe & @GazzaGarratt thanks for the welcome 🙂

I mostly play PS5 but do have a Switch, laptop and Series S as well (played in that order of preference). My 3ds is getting a lot of love at the moment though and I have a couple of DS games turning up for it this week 🙂 Will be my go to gadget when I go on holiday in a months time.

From the UK, West Midlands and in case anyone wants to add me my name on almost everything is the username I have on here - Luseth.

Luseth.png