Solskjaer Premier League managerial highlights so far:

L 0-3 Swansea

L 3-6 Liverpool

L 0-3Newcastle

L 0-3 Crystal Palace

L 0-4 Sunderland

L 0-4 Hull City

P30 W9 D5 L16

It will be interesting to see how he fares but he has gained more experience since his last stint 4 years ago and he'll be working with better players than when he was at Cardiff. Not sure if this interim position is going to work for all parties and it could set United back even further if it doesn't work out and harm Ole's career on top. I actually think Steve Bruce would've been the best choice just to steady the ship and get the players focused for the rest of the season. Certainly would've been less unsettling and risky. Solskjaer is highly regarded  at Old Trafford though and I think the players will enjoy working with him especially with Jose out of the way. 

22 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Solskjaer Premier League managerial highlights so far:

L 0-3 Swansea

L 3-6 Liverpool

L 0-3Newcastle

L 0-3 Crystal Palace

L 0-4 Sunderland

L 0-4 Hull City

P30 W9 D5 L16

It will be interesting to see how he fares but he has gained more experience since his last stint 4 years ago and he'll be working with better players than when he was at Cardiff. Not sure if this interim position is going to work for all parties and it could set United back even further if it doesn't work out and harm Ole's career on top. I actually think Steve Bruce would've been the best choice just to steady the ship and get the players focused for the rest of the season. Certainly would've been less unsettling and risky. Solskjaer is highly regarded  at Old Trafford though and I think the players will enjoy working with him especially with Jose out of the way. 

You can't compare his time in Cardiff as that club was already lost imo. Still don't understand why he even took that job. 

And he brought in norwegian players that wasn't good enough for the Prem. He better not do that mistake again. 

And remember he has coached Pogba while he was coaching the reserves, so he know him already, which should be a big advantage. 

I'll add that to the list of classic lines such as "we can still win this..."

tenor.gif
[emoji57]

I've got to now hope for Salah to wake up as a blind donkey with dyslexic feet otherwise I'll likely be having to eat not just my hat for dinner. [emoji31]

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Cardiff 1 - 5 Man Utd

Solskjær has won it! Again. 😄

Nice result for a debut though, even if it was Cardiff. Who have won 4 of the last 5 homegames btw. 

Hope they continue on this track. 

We played attacking football for the entire game, passed quickly with some beautiful goals. We looked more like the team I remember us being back in the Fergie days. Hopefully this is the turning point for us and we continue to play like that.

Great day of football Villa 2-3 Leeds and Everton 2-6 Tottenham - didn't expect to see 13 goals in two games - thought both would be very tight and close but Leeds absolutely destroyed Villa even with a early two goal deficit and Spurs were deadly in attack although they were lucky not to be 2-0 down with Calvert-Lewin having a perfectly good goal ruled out when already 1-0 up. 

Don't think Leeds will bottle it this year after seeing them today. 

Great day of football Villa 2-3 Leeds and Everton 2-6 Tottenham - didn't expect to see 13 goals in two games - thought both would be very tight and close but Leeds absolutely destroyed Villa even with a early two goal deficit and Spurs were deadly in attack although they were lucky not to be 2-0 down with Calvert-Lewin having a perfectly good goal ruled out when already 1-0 up. 

Don't think Leeds will bottle it this year after seeing them today. 
Goal followed a two handed push in the back. Foul. No goal. Correct decision.

[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Funny stat.

Of the last 7 games in the Prem where one team has scored 6 goals, 4 are Man Shitty and 3 of them are Spurs.

Anyone want to have a stab at teams that have scored 7 goals? Hint: Spurs are in that list too[emoji41][emoji4]

Merry Spursmas [emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Funny stat.

Of the last 7 games in the Prem where one team has scored 6 goals, 4 are Man Shitty and 3 of them are Spurs.

Anyone want to have a stab at teams that have scored 7 goals? Hint: Spurs are in that list tooemoji41.pngemoji4.png

Merry Spursmas emoji8.pngemoji8.pngemoji8.png

Off the top of my head

Portsmouth 7-4 Reading

Arsenal 7-1 Blackburn I think

Man City 7-2 Stoke more recently

I think Chelsea scored 7 a few years ago against the likes of Villa or Sunderland and Spurs did it back in the Ginola days against Southampton.  

How about teams that have conceded 7+  Ipswich, Sheff Wed, Wigan and the non-arab Man City! I went to the Spurs Wigan game and they could've scored 9 in the first half that day. I think that's all the teams that conceded 7+ 

27 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Off the top of my head

Portsmouth 7-4 Reading

Arsenal 7-1 Blackburn I think

Man City 7-2 Stoke more recently

I think Chelsea scored 7 a few years ago against the likes of Villa or Sunderland and Spurs did it back in the Ginola days against Southampton.  

How about teams that have conceded 7+  Ipswich, Sheff Wed, Wigan and the non-arab Man City! I went to the Spurs Wigan game and they could've scored 9 in the first half that day. I think that's all the teams that conceded 7+ 

You forgot The Arse, who let in 8 against Man Utd :D

It's only Spurs and Man Utd that have managed 9 goals too. 

Oh, I believe Blackburn may also be in the 7 up club, is that right @GazzaGarratt?

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

10 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

It was 9-0 u tit n u ment 2b man u fan😎

😄 I thought that after I posted it but wasn’t sure and have been cooking so didn’t have time to look it up. That was a wee while ago now and I’m not used to us keeping clean sheets 😬

2 hours ago, tronic44 said:

Man Utd 9-1 Ipswich

Feck off, I’m still trying to forget that nightmare, just hoping some other Prem team turns into a cat being kicked and lets in 10! 😾

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

2 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Feck off, I’m still trying to forget that nightmare

You mean this nightmare😏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgsydTBeVqo

I just remembered Nottingham Forest 1-8 Man Utd back in the late 90's if my memory serves me correctly. 

You forgot The Arse, who let in 8 against Man Utd [emoji3]

It's only Spurs and Man Utd that have managed 9 goals too. 

Oh, I believe Blackburn may also be in the 7 up club, is that right [mention=312]GazzaGarratt[/mention]?

Yeppers.

Beat Sheffield Wednesday 7-2 and also West Ham 7-1 many moons ago. Oh, those were the days Phil.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

This was insane https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/11598280/john-stones-makes-remarkable-goal-line-clearance-for-man-city-against-liverpool

I think they should probably change the rules to say that if 75% of the ball has crossed it's a goal. 11mm is nuts!