GTA Heists

Shame it requires 4 everytime and not a few more so you can vary the missions depending on how many is online.

So far the best heist was the pretend jail run where the variant of jobs are extremely different, including plane and helicopter rides which is all very well laid out. There's also not much you can skip or leave out due to the way it is made.

How many heists are there in total? Also, as I've only done the first (and only 2-man) heist will it make others I've taken part in available to me?

Via the FG App

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

No, you unlock the heists on your own, so have your own progress tree. You can join other peoples' heists however. Heists depend on what property you own, I own the most expensive one so I get the top level stuff, but if I buy the cheaper stuff, I get access to those heists too. Fuck knows why they're dependent on apartment, bit of an odd system but it works. 

banlol.png

No, you unlock the heists on your own, so have your own progress tree. You can join other peoples' heists however. Heists depend on what property you own, I own the most expensive one so I get the top level stuff, but if I buy the cheaper stuff, I get access to those heists too. Fuck knows why they're dependent on apartment, bit of an odd system but it works. 

Ah okay, so lots of property to be had. Do you know how many types of property I need to buy / how many heist trees?

Via the FG App

It is slightly annoying that everyone follows their own tree.  As if you heist with the same people all the time, for everyone to get through the heists you end up doing each one 4 times.  This is why we have done the prison break heist a number of times as each of us has got to it.

Regarding the apartments, you only need apartment for them*.  The heists / apartments are tiered but give access to all the ones below your 'tier'.  A cheap apartment locks you to only small heists but have the most expensive then you can do every heist.

*This is based on my knowledge from release and it may have changed since then but I haven't seen anything to make me think it has.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

That Prison Break heist is one of the most annoying heists out. Glad we managed to do it again after a few times last night so its done off my heist tree. Thanks Didds, Phil, Gary and Rich.

Via the FG App

Ja that one is hopefully done now, think I've done it 6-7 times now, sometimes taking many attempts to get it done, so it feels lime I've done in a million times. Fucking pain in the ass.

The one where you have to nick a jet off an aircraft carrier was by far my favourite.

banlol.png

How many tries does it take 4 FGers to ride bikes 4 miles then jump off a cliff just to get into a dinghy?

Well, we still dont know because we were still there after 3 fucking HOURS with @Diddums grammatically correcting @crispymorgan, @Greboth and I.

Good heist though, whatever the 'Rob a Bank and bike away' heist is called.

It's the Pacific Standard job isn't it?

Either way, yeah it was a laugh doing it and one we should try to get finished as it is a decent payout at the end.  Just annoying that if, for any reason, you don't make it all the way on a bike it's a mission fail.  I failed the last time as the car and parachute disappeared but it did occur to me after if I could have just driven the car down the mountain.  Something to try next time.

I would love to jump in on some Heist action.

My goal is to get all the properties in Multiplayer and Campaign mode. I have no idea how realistic this is, but its a goal.....

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I can't be arsed with single player. If you want to make some bank easily (not very fast, but reliable) then do the races. The stunt races are great fun and worth a few dorra dorra each time.

banlol.png

That is quite an aim! Is there any limits on the number of properties now? I know there used to be but they might have changed it.

@Diddums i'll be about tonight if you want to give it another shot.

Edit: I thought single player was good but since they removed the stock market mission glitch its much harder to get money.

They removed it?

Fuck all that then. 

I enjoy the heists though in Multiplayer. So I guess I will stick with those properties

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

The save all your money and do the stock market assisinations at the end of the game to earn billions? I thought it got removed but a quick google suggests people are still doing it.

I didn't hear of it being removed, hope not as I started the campaign the other day.

I completed the campaign when it came out on the 360, then sold it when I heard they were doing a PC version. The PC campaign is actually just waiting for me to do the assassination missions and I've been preparing for a windfall...so I hope this hasn't happened!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg