Last movie you watched

Drifter

Whoa, whoa, let's back this truck up. A Michael Bay film given props for a good plot? This has to be a first. xD

Watched Captain America: The first Avenger and Thor. They were ok; I was entertained. Best movie I've seen in the past year is easily The Last of Us. I'm not trying to be cute either.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Fury...

I have a man crush on Brad Pitt..He's so handsome in WW2 era clothing lol.

Other than that, the movie itself kicked some major ass..

7.9/10

Just watched it myself. I have a thing for WW2 films and that was up there with the best of them. Fantastic movie.

Rented the Equalizer with Denzel  Washington the other night. I quite enjoyed it. I would not say it was one of his top 10 movies by any reach, but it was still a good entertaining flick and well worth watching. I'm constantly amazed at his range in acting ability. The guy is a true gem of an actor.

I watched that the other night and Lucy

Lucy is a pile of drivel

Equaliser I really enjoyed.

What we need on here is Ryans review of 50 Shades lol

Girlfriend is trying to persuade me to see it.

Not a chance.. xD

You're passing up a golden opportunity. Once she see's that movie there's no telling what she may want you to do to her  ;)

I guess you make a fair point there.

Who knows?  I might end up going.

Watched Guardians of the Galaxy again last night. Really easy watch...who can't love a gun wielding Raccoon.

Also, think its time to watch Serenity again...after the Firefly series of course.

Forum Signature Test.png

Also, think its time to watch Serenity again...after the Firefly series of course.

I can't watch either of them anymore. Why did it have to be cancelled?

I mean honestly

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I mean honestly

They were possibly too long episodes for tv perhaps? Clutching at straws though...it has such a big following that it could come back easily.

Forum Signature Test.png

I mean honestly

I know, sheds tear for Wash

But Zoe voices the Warlock Vanguard chick and Mal voices the Hunter Vanguard guy. "Wish I could be there with you, but I can't". So we've got that, right? Right? :(

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Just got home from going to see  Liam Neeson's new movie "Run all night". Excellent film as always with Liam. I consider  Liam Neeson to be the white version of Denzel Washington because it's hard to not like one of his movies :D . Great movie, if you get a chance go see it.