Last movie you watched

Drifter

The Town

Ben Affleck, Jeremy Renner, and some others.

This was far better than I expected to be honest

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

"Wet Hot American Summer." I had a rugby teammate tell me to check out the new show made in 2015, so then I had to watch the movie in 2001.

Holy cow it was the dumbest, most random amazing humor I've watched in a long time.

A+ recommendation, my wife hated it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Insomnia has been hitting me again these past few weeks so been watching a lot of movies on the movie channels late at night. Just watched "Dumb and Dumber to"..... I remember liking the first one back 20 yrs ago well enough. I don't know if I'm just getting old and my idea of comedy doesn't fit with what's being put out there by Hollywood today or what, but outside of one or two chuckles I thought it was just flat out unfunny.

Watched "Turistas" last night. Didn't really care for it at all. The story was rather thin at best, and really just was not deep enough to hold my interests at all. Only redeeming factor that  held my attention for the movie was that Olivia Wilde was in a bikini for 75% of the flick ^_^

Seen two films lately,

Pixels (Charlie's birthday treat). Was actually quite fun, not going to win any oscars but easy laughs

And Maze Runner, a low rent hunger games, was ok. Second one in the series is coming out soon. I like stuff like this , as it's about the only genre my entire family will watch together

And Maze Runner, a low rent hunger games, was ok. Second one in the series is coming out soon. I like stuff like this , as it's about the only genre my entire family will watch together

Saw that as well a couple months ago. I kind'a liked it. Sort of one of those lazy day Saturday afternoon movies, not outstanding, but not bad either.

I almost bought the books this weekend for my son. I was going to make a post today about if anyone had read them, now I don't have to lol

Last movies:

Black Rock - fucking horrible movie

Woman in black (w/ Daniel Radcliffe) - Really solid ghost story

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

finally got around to "Prisoners," been meaning to watch it specifically because it got good reviews from peeps here.

not disappointed, would recommend.  great modern thriller.

this is the director's next movie:

i also learned today that he's slated to direct the Blade Runner sequel.  :o