Last movie you watched

Drifter

Watched the Wolf of Wall Street and Dallas Buyers Club both were exceptional films and for years i haven't like Matthew McConaughey but he was simply incredible in this film and fully deserved his Oscar!

The next film i'll watch will be 12 years a slave, haven't had a chance to watch it yet, want to make sure i can give it my full intention.

Finally got around to watching 12 Years a Slave last night, left me speechless. One of the most powerful films i've ever seen, exceptional!

Even had a little tear at the end and my missus was in bits.

Watched Walk of Shame and Non-Stop the other day.

First one: 6/10

"A reporter's dream of becoming a news anchor is compromised after a one-night stand leaves her stranded in downtown L.A. without a phone, car, ID or money - and only 8 hours to make it to the most important job interview of her life."

Good comedy that's not built on sex jokes or overuse of the word "f*ck".

Second: 7.5/10

"An air marshal springs into action during a transatlantic flight after receiving a series of text messages that put his fellow passengers at risk unless the airline transfers a large sum of money into an off-shore account."

Great suspense through the entire movie. Liam Neeson performs really well as usual.

Great suspense through the entire movie. Liam Neeson performs really well as usual.

Yep I thought they did a real good job in that movie of keeping you guessing who was gonna be the bad guy till the very last second. Usually it's easy to tell by halfway through most movies.

Yep I thought they did a real good job in that movie of keeping you guessing who was gonna be the bad guy till the very last second. Usually it's easy to tell by halfway through most movies.

Exactly, in the beginning it seemed obvious to me that it was either his partner, the guy who later turned out to be NYPD or the stewardess... Or all of them being accomplices.