Last movie you watched

Drifter

Prisoners

Stars Jackman, and Gyllenhaal.

Its about two families who's daughters are abducted. Jackman is the father of one of the abducted girls and Gyllenhaal is the Detective assigned to the case.

It's a very good movie, one of the better films I've seen in a while. I highly recommend it.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Gangster Squad.

(aka The Untouchables without character development, or L.A. Confidential without the mystery.)

I went to the theater and saw it when it came out lat year. I actually really enjoyed it, not quite as detail driven as The Untouchables but still a good gangster movie.

I watched 42 a few days ago. I loved it. I love baseball movies.

I've been tryin to catch that one myself the past few weeks when it's on late night HBO, but seems every time I flip around I always catch it halfway through. Looked like it is pretty good though. 

I've been tryin to catch that one myself the past few weeks when it's on late night HBO, but seems every time I flip around I always catch it halfway through. Looked like it is pretty good though. 

I'm a sucker for true stories. I think that's my favorite type of movie. And I love baseball movies so... Maybe I'm the wrong person to give a review on it. I loved it though. hahaha

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

I went to the theater and saw it when it came out lat year. I actually really enjoyed it, not quite as detail driven as The Untouchables but still a good gangster movie.

yeah it was good for action i thought, but i still placed it below Untouchables/LA Confidential when it comes to gangster movies for me.  i also liked the dialogue at times -- snappy, just like an old-timey movie.  i just found that without a good mystery to solve (LA Confidential) or straight-up classic action sequences (Untouchables) it felt like a rehash of those movies.  doesn't really stand out to me.

the real question is have you checked out Miller's Crossing yet?  i'm telling you, it's the whole enchilada man, it'll probably surprise you.  dialogue, acting, plot -- it's everything you want in a gangster movie.  not to mention it has Albert Finney in one of the most badass shootouts ever put to film (imho).

But hey!

Ryan Gosling!

069.jpg

i'm a fan -- Drive was the shit.

wait that's like the only movie i like with him in it besides Remember the Titans.  maybe i'm not a fan haha.

the real question is have you checked out Miller's Crossing yet?  i'm telling you, it's the whole enchilada man, it'll probably surprise you.  dialogue, acting, plot -- it's everything you want in a gangster movie.  not to mention it has Albert Finney in one of the most badass shootouts ever put to film (imho).

Nope actually have not dude, but I will have to check that out for sure.