Last movie you watched

Drifter

I had high expectations for that movie and it was fucking horrible. Maybe worst movie I saw last year.

I loved the idea for it and it had a really good trailer. Way to predictable, nothing at all scary, just terrible haha

Anyone seen the new 300? I kind of want to see it, slash em ups are kinda awesome sometimes.

Yeah, I went and saw it last week with my wife. It was pretty good. If your a fan of the original I don't see a reason you wouldn't like this one.

Even my wife enjoyed it... Lol

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Finally saw The Purge. Shit film was shit.

I had high expectations for that movie and it was fucking horrible. Maybe worst movie I saw last year.

Yeah, what a disappointment...

I should've known better than to have expectations. xD

It really was terrible. You can all start anticipating the sequel! Hyped date movies.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Wait a minute I take that back. I just goggled it, and not only have I heard of it, but I actually just watched it about 2 weeks ago but didn't even know what the name of it was. You guys are right that movie did suck. The whole premise was really bad, and Ethan Hawke IMO ruins every movie he's in if you ask me.

Just watched Paranormal Activity: The marked ones. It was okay. 

There's actually a story in the series, something to do with witches and a family heritage of demons, which is starting to make sense. Even if it isn't the best storyline, it's still pretty creepy to watch, especially with all the jump scares. Plus there was an awesome Mexican gangster with a shotgun vs army of witches scene so that was amazing

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

Forgot to mention I saw a few good films on a flight recently:

Rush was excellent. You don't have to be into car racing to enjoy it either.

World's End was hilarious. I wouldn't say it's as good as Shaun of the Dead or Hot Fuzz, but it was still pretty impressive.

12 Years a Slave was fantastic. Seriously a must watch film.

I watched 'In Bruges' last night for the second time and I have to say it's one of the best films I've seen. If you haven't seen it; it's about two hitmen (Brendan Gleeson and Colin Farrell) who flee to Belgium after a job gone wrong on instruction from their boss (Ralph Fiennes)  

The film is a thriller with some hilarious comic moments added it but still retains it's seriousness brilliance. There is plenty of twists and it all comes together for a spectacular finale. 

Highly recommend catching this if you haven't already.

I watched 'In Bruges' last night for the second time and I have to say it's one of the best films I've seen. If you haven't seen it; it's about two hitmen (Brendan Gleeson and Colin Farrell) who flee to Belgium after a job gone wrong on instruction from their boss (Ralph Fiennes)  

The film is a thriller with some hilarious comic moments added it but still retains it's seriousness brilliance. There is plenty of twists and it all comes together for a spectacular finale. 

+1

Love that film!

Mud (yes, that is movies name)

Genre: coming of age style drama

Stars: Matthew McConaughey, Reese Witherspoon, Tye Sheridan, Sam Shepherd

The story revolves around two Arkansas teens, as they meet and befriend a fugitive (Matthew McConaughey) on a small island outside of town. They decided to help him reconnect with his love, and hopefully escape the law.

It's a very good film, and the highly recommended you give it a watch. It's available on Netflix.

7.5 out of 10

Side note : I miss movies like this, with a younger cast in these coming of age type movies. They aren't doing coke, fucking everything that walks, addicted to meth, they're just fairly normal kids. Takes me back to movies like Stand By Me, and the Goonies.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Watched "Oblivion" last night. Although I'm not big on CGI I will say the cinematography/effects were pretty good, but that's about it. The story line seemed pretty week/thin and main characters were VERY forgetful which made for somewhat of a long boring movie.

Bullet to the Head  (Stallone)- Been wanting to see it for a while but finally just watched it last night. I'm a Stallone fan so obviously I liked it, but I think even non Stallone fans would enjoy it. Good action, pretty decent story, and Stallone had quite a few funny one liners that he delivered well on. Enjoyable movie.

Just got back from seeing X-Men: Days of future past. Wasn't expecting great things but it turned out to be a lot better than expected. Plenty of epic scenes including a particularly impressive scene with Evan Peters' Quicksilver. It was also pretty weird hearing Peter Dinklage with an american accent...