Fallout 4 ?!?!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The inventory thing was just a bullshit excuse, you can't tell me that a console which runs gta5 can't handle some more inventory.

Yeah, that seems really fishy. Either they're lying or the architecture of their software is horrendous beyond comprehension. You could save the location, and stats of any weapon with a handful of characters.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

From what I'm reading, it seems like it's too much for the last gen to handle. Playing Skyrim on xbox 360 kept overheating my system. Fallout would play for a few hours and then starts to get very choppy.

They say this game is going to bigger than its predecessor.

I don't know how much of it is true because I'm not an IT guy.

Anyone know what game engine they're using?

I think they don't want to do it because of development costs.

Each platform requires slightly different software and they are already planing on 3 different platforms (PC, PS4, XBOX1), some bean  counter probably decided that it would not be worth the money to have teams writing and supporting the PS3 and XBOX360 as well.

It's a bit of a gamble since there are so many older generation systems still out there (about 160 M of them), but I guess they figure that the people that invested in the latest consoles might be more likely to by the game.

Each platform requires slightly different software and they are already planing on 3 different platforms (PC, PS4, XBOX1), some bean counter probably decided that it would not be worth the money to have teams writing and supporting the PS3 and XBOX360 as well.

It's a bit of a gamble since there are so many older generation systems still out there (about 160 M of them), but I guess they figure that the people that invested in the latest consoles might be more likely to by the game.

Hmmmmm this smells of cinnamon and truth.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Each platform requires slightly different software and they are already planing on 3 different platforms (PC, PS4, XBOX1), some bean  counter probably decided that it would not be worth the money to have teams writing and supporting the PS3 and XBOX360 as well.

That's kind of what I figure, as well.  

Nice graphics, my PC will have babies running this game...but kind of wish I didn't watch this.

i) I want it now

ii) the beginning is kind of spoiled (the beauty of Fallout 3 for me was that I didn't watch any trailers before-hand and it was all totally new ) but that's my own fault :lol:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg