Fallout 4 ?!?!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I has excitement.

Hopefully it's not for the new consoles only.

I wouldn't hold your breath Doc, there's some source code pointing to current gen but not last gen [emoji20].

Fingers crossed.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I hope they add multiplayer. That would be Fucking awesome!

This. The onky reason I didn't stick with Fallout long is because I couldn't play with friends, and having played multiplayer games almost exclusively for years now (with Wolfenstein: The New Order being the only single player game I finished in that time) I just can't bring myself to enjoy them any more, regardless of how atmospheric the game is. I've tried so many, Bloodborne almost had me, as did Dying Light and Borderlands 2, but I just miss the proper interaction with people.

Hell, I must be the only person alive who got bored of Skyrim. This game needs some elements from Destiny.

banlol.png

When I think of multiplayer in Fallout, I think of ESO, and that was a horrible experience.

I'd rather they focused on either a Co-Op/ shared world experience, like Borderlands 1, or just dump it altogether and focus on single player.

Not to mention one of the greatest strengths in Fallout has been the modding. I can't even imagine how that would work in a multiplayer setting.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I say nay to multiplayer. Wandering alone in a shattered world is the core of Fallout. It just doesn't fit with multiplayer IMO. I'm looking forward to this, but not a day 1 purchase.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I say nay to multiplayer. Wandering alone in a shattered world is the core of Fallout. It just doesn't fit with multiplayer IMO. I'm looking forward to this, but not a day 1 purchase.

This. I fear adding multiplayer content would take away from the atmosphere. There's nothing better than walking the wastes listening to Three-Dog wondering where you'll end up...

I didn't mean open world MP like an MMO, just the ability to have certain missions or PVE events playable with mates. Maybe have a social hub like the tower in destiny, but once you leave it, you're out in the wasteland on your own. You could then open up the game to mates or whatever if there's a difficult bit.

banlol.png