Fallout 4 ?!?!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut up and take my money!

Deep down inside.... I really hate Bethesda...

Thats going to be another few months they've taken off my life. Well worth every second!

I'm so pumped. When are they going to set the release date?

I'm guessing E3

The possibility is there, thats part of the gamble of the Steam sale

That doens't mean it will, but it has in the past

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Don't pick up Fallout 3 and new Vegas. They will be a hit or miss. If you didn't pick it up before next gen it won't be a pleasant experience. Lots of glitches and it's very choppy compared to today's games.

I don't know man, I think great games are timeless. I would absolutely recommend Fallout 3 to someone. Never played New Vegas, so can't comment on that one.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Don't pick up Fallout 3 and new Vegas. They will be a hit or miss. If you didn't pick it up before next gen it won't be a pleasant experience. Lots of glitches and it's very choppy compared to today's games.

I still think Fallout 3 is worth it.  It's such a great game.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

It's different from when you go to next gen games back to play choppy graphic. The story and atmosphere are phenomenal, but something stops me from going back and enjoying older games. Mass Effect is the only one I can do.

I think maybe because I've overplayed Fallout. But I find going back to play it now isn't the same as when I first popped it in.

Fallout 3 was one of the first games I had on my PS3, came with it.

I put countless hours into both 3 and New Vegas.

Just say no to multiplayer.  How much fun is it going to be watching your buddies local-source their groceries, toss dumpsters for recyclables, and do all the other hippy/homeless/warrior shit you do in Fallout?

If I ever pick up a next gen console or newer PC, this will be on my shortlist.

Just say no to multiplayer. How much fun is it going to be watching your buddies local-source their groceries, toss dumpsters for recyclables, and do all the other hippy/homeless/warrior shit you do in Fallout?

If I ever pick up a next gen console or newer PC, this will be on my shortlist.

I love the way you put things.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I has excitement.

Hopefully it's not for the new consoles only.

Sorry Doc, it's been confirmed no ps3 and xbox360 version. Found this:

"It is not coming to 360 and PS3, the stuff we're doing will never work there," Matt Grandstaff, the global community manager for Bethesda Softworks, said in a thread on NeoGAF yesterday evening.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Sorry Doc, it's been confirmed no ps3 and xbox360 version. Found this:

"It is not coming to 360 and PS3, the stuff we're doing will never work there," Matt Grandstaff, the global community manager for Bethesda Softworks, said in a thread on NeoGAF yesterday evening.

I read that too.  I feel bad for people like Doc, but honestly, I'm glad they're going that direction.  I feel like we haven't really had many truly next gen games yet, because they've been worried about keeping both generations of consoles going.  I think once more games go this route, we'll see more innovative games/features.  

And, with Bethesda doing this... I'm guessing/hoping that the next Elder Scrolls games follows suit.  I'd love to see what they could do with that series using this generation tech, and not being held back.  Very excited about that.    

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Other than better graphics, what does the new console offer for a single player game that wouldn't be possible on the last gen?

(Haven't done any research on the topic at all)

Well, one small example would be from Destiny.  http://www.gamespot.com/articles/destiny-vault-expansion-was-limited-by-older-gener/1100-6426198/