Dying Light

J4MES OX4D

New DLC out for this today, I'm downloading right now. Had a lot of fun with this game. They have also provided an enhanced edition and made it free to everyone who already had the game.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/02/09/dying-light-raises-expansion-and-enhanced-edition/

"Today’s a big day for Dying Light [official site], with three new releases coming to the open-world, zombie-slaying, parkouring FPS. I’ll try to explain this slowly, because it’s all enough that there’s a diagram explaining it all. So! Today brings The Following, the paid expansion which adds a new area and vehicles to Dying Light. Today also brings a free update with many tweaks and improvements to Dying Light. Lastly, today brings Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition, which combines the base game (and that patch, natch) and The Following plus all its other DLC. Get it? Got it? Good.

All of those things are now live.

Patch 1.10.0 include better AI, new weapons, a new skill tree, a higher difficulty mode, more parkour animations, and plenty of other stuff listed in the patch notes. Or this video looks at its new ‘Legendary’ skill tree, this one goes over ‘bounty’ challenges, and this one is about Nightmare difficulty. Again, that’s free for everyone who has Dying Light.

As for The Following, it ventures beyond the city and out into the countryside to investigate a cult. Along with a new story and quests and weapons and things, it adds dirt buggies to zoom around and run over zombies. Adam says he’s playing it and will tell us Wot He Thinks in a day or two."

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I keep forgetting to look more into this DLC.

Thanks for reminding me. I also need to finish the campaign at some point

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Well this game can fuck off. I've done a load of quests, got a few weapons and stuff, and have hit a wall. I can't afford anything, can't kill anything because I can't afford anything, the night zeds are around in the daytime, and all the missions I have involve those massive hulking things with the 6 ton mallets, which take 5 hours to kill because they're cunts. 

Fucking Dying Light my arse. 

banlol.png

1 hour ago, Diddums said:

Well this game can fuck off. I've done a load of quests, got a few weapons and stuff, and have hit a wall. I can't afford anything, can't kill anything because I can't afford anything, the night zeds are around in the daytime, and all the missions I have involve those massive hulking things with the 6 ton mallets, which take 5 hours to kill because they're cunts. 

Fucking Dying Light my arse. 

What % are you through? Do you think grouping up would help beat it?

I remember Crispy getting a massive old sword that is the best weapon in the game after Chip shown him where it was. That may help if Crispy remembers where it was? I think it was over at an island across the sea.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Just now, GazzaGarratt said:

What % are you through? Do you think grouping up would help beat it?

I remember Crispy getting a massive old sword that is the best weapon in the game after Chip shown him where it was. That may help if Crispy remembers where it was? I think it was over at an island across the sea.

If you're not on Overwatch in 30 seconds I'm not using lube tomorrow night.

banlol.png