Forever Gaming Team Up Calendar

JsinOwl

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on at 5:30 edt. If you guys are on. I'm feeling lucky this week. I think I'll get two atheons epilogue.

Nev,

you don't need anymore epilogues... you have more than enough...:) I have just confirmed it, I will be leaving work at 1pm...:) I will be home as early as 1:30-1:45 central time... if anyone is on, hit me up... we can do dailys, bounties, etc until the raid is ready to go...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I'll be on or available to be on all night. Starting when I'm not sure yet. If you ever find yourself needing a player, message me thru PSN or the forum, I'll get it on my phone.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I'll be on or available to be on all night. Starting when I'm not sure yet. If you ever find yourself needing a player, message me thru PSN or the forum, I'll get it on my phone.

Same goes for me.

Just been texting Mazzer and Gary (Wapntak). Would you guys be able to take them through VoG one per raid like you did me?

Mazz want's to have another go and I'm pretty sure Gary will but both appreciate more than one newbie on the team won't work

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I'm up for it as well if there's any room

Should be fine Gary. So far i think we have 6 ready to start about 9pm GMT. We'll sort it out later but it should be fine

Edit: Should have been more clear. 6 including you and Mazzee

Ryan all I can imagine is you sitting in front of the clock counting down. One hour, nineteen minutes and thirty, twenty nine, twenty eight, twenty seven.

I'm surprised he hasn't taken vacation time to get warmed up