Forever Gaming Team Up Calendar

JsinOwl

I have a serious leaf situation, so I'll be doing quite a bit if yard work this afternoon. I can probably hop on for a couple hours if have six for the raid though. Right now it looks like just the three of us. 

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to get my hunter up to lvl 28 so I have a second character to raid with. It seems like every freaking thing I have upgrades with helium filimaents. =/

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I'm trying to get my hunter up to lvl 28 so I have a second character to raid with. It seems like every freaking thing I have upgrades with helium filimaents. =/

I feel your pain.  I've spent so much time on the Moon just farming helium it's become a chore.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

First Raid last night (with Stretch) ans I must say it will be the one thing that keeps me going on Destiny. Great satisfaction once complete...I'm sure it will even better with 'our clan' rather than a few extra randoms.

Forum Signature Test.png

I've utilised the team up calendar to stick a few raid times in there. Hopefully this may help to try and get some more raids going :)

happy to go a little later if it helps the US guys?

Forum Signature Test.png

Looks like we have:

Lee (Gazza) 8pm onwards

Stretch 9pmish

Owl 10pm

Gary 10.30pm

Sam maybe on earlier?

If anyone can add to this we can get a raid sorted early doors. :)

Forum Signature Test.png

I should be on around 8pm eastern so. Actually, I have no idea when I'll be on. Mrs Owl and I are going out for dinner tonight, but I don't know when yet.

It's still not clear to me who will be on and when. I should be on around 8pm eastern or so.

I'm definitely in for tonight probably around 9 pm as long as this cold I'm getting doesn't turn I to Ebola