Forever Gaming Team Up Calendar

JsinOwl

OK, we can change this as we go, but here's what I propose.

First and most importantly, if this is going to have any chance of working, we all need to use it!!

Second, there is no account or sign in necessary to use the calendar, you just need the link I will provide below.

How the calendar should be used:

There are currently two "calendars", they are PS4 Destiny #1 and PS4 Destiny #2. If we were to expand to other games and/or systems, I would add the necessary calendars. The #2 calendar is only for situations where two different events overlap, otherwise, just use calendar #1.

If there is something already on the calendar that you want to be a part of, do the following:

• Open the event and adjust the time if necessary. You can push back a start time, or pull in the end time. In other words, as long as your times fit inside the times already there, you're good, adjust them accordingly.
  • Add your name to the comment section, perhaps your class and level too if you want.
  • In the title, add one to the number on the left. So if you're the second person to join a three person event, you should change the title from 1/3 to 2/3. When something is 3/3 or 6/6, everyone else will know that the event is full.

If you would like to add a new event:

• Use calendar #1 unless it is going to overlap an existing event, in which case, use calendar #2.
  • In the title, put the type of event and either 1/3 or 1/6.
  • Make the time window as wide as possible so your odds of linking up with someone are better.
  • In the comments, put your name and any other info you think helpful.
  • Wait for other people to join your event!

If there is an event already on the calendar, but you would like to change something about it, either moving the time outside the current window or changing the nature of the event itself. Simply write your proposal in the comments and stick a '?' in the title. You can also ask right here in this very thread.

Thoughts?

The link to the calendar:

http://teamup.com/kse6fce9a0e7554ef4/

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My schedule is pretty danm open this year, as long as it's anytime in the afternoon I can probably make it.

I'll be there for the raid tonight.

Well then sign up for it dammit! :D

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

God damn you America! I assume the times on there are local to me.

And why is my icon two baseball players?

Edit: or three? What the hell...

I set it so that it shows times local to the user. I deliberately put that Saturday VoG there for the UK folks, just to kick start discussion.

Great idea Jsin. If people use this, it'd be great.

I don't get too much notice on when i'll be on, but this will help me beg and plead to get specific computer time! I've put an entry in for tonight. Let me know if i've done it wrong!

That's the spirit Gary. Everyone feel free to make your own events, I put all that stuff in there as a demonstration and to get the ball rolling.

Stretch, I joined your Sunday VoG event, we need four more. Gary and Sam, what times are you available Sunday? I think Chris might be able to play as well.

I deleted the VoG event from Saturday, since Sunday seems the better option.

Stretch, I joined your Sunday VoG event, we need four more. Gary and Sam, what times are you available Sunday? I think Chris might be able to play as well.

I deleted the VoG event from Saturday, since Sunday seems the better option.

Sunday will be tough for the raid for me. I'll see what I can do. I'm not going to sign up,I don't want you all to count on me and me not be able to show.