Forever Gaming Team Up Calendar

JsinOwl

I can't do Sunday but should be able to do some Monday and Tuesday night

Then put what you want to do and when on the calendar you boob. xD

Seriously, I am determined to make everyone's lives miserable until they embrace the calendar. The benefits are immense and the difficulty negligible.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday will be tough for the raid for me. I'll see what I can do. I'm not going to sign up,I don't want you all to count on me and me not be able to show.

Don't make me come over there and slap some sense into you!! I'll see you Sunday!

I've put start time of 8pm GMT on Sunday. I can't do anytime on computer whilst the little man is up. Much less doing a raid! Hopefully that suits people. Even if it's only a few hours, at least it's more practice for us all

Wish I could join you guys but I still a lowly level 21. Can't seem to get worthwhile gear at all. I tend to get gear that is worst that the stuff I already have.

Just keep running the Vanguard strikes is the best way. Even if you don't get a drop you can buy the gear!! Plus feel free to team up and we'll run through a few strikes to get some gear rolling in :)

Thanks. Those dam strikes take for ever however. I had a guy today die 87 times in one of them. I was at the final boss so I just wasn't going to give up but it took close to an hour to finish it. 

It was the one with the tank were you have to kill the 3 guards. 

Thanks. Those dam strikes take for ever however. I had a guy today die 87 times in one of them. I was at the final boss so I just wasn't going to give up but it took close to an hour to finish it.

It was the one with the tank were you have to kill the 3 guards.

Holy shit! 87 Times! That's quite a acheivment ;)

I tend to run through them about every 20-30 mins depending on which strike comes up. (Nexus is your friend!!)

I hate the one with the tank!

I'm good anytime Sunday I can make plans around others to do anything were a fire team is needed. In winter I'm pretty much on all day anyway.

One question what day does weekly strike change, doing that this week was really satisfying so if anyone wants to hit that sometime that would be good.

I hate the one with the tank!

I'm good anytime Sunday I can make plans around others to do anything were a fire team is needed. In winter I'm pretty much on all day anyway.

One question what day does weekly strike change, doing that this week was really satisfying so if anyone wants to hit that sometime that would be good.

Weekly strikes/Nightfall change every Tuesday at like 4 AM PST.

I've put start time of 8pm GMT on Sunday. I can't do anytime on computer whilst the little man is up. Much less doing a raid! Hopefully that suits people. Even if it's only a few hours, at least it's more practice for us all

Hunh? Start time still shows 5pm London time.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Weird! I've changed it back to what i thought i put in the first place

I realed the end time in to 10pm London since that's Sam's limit. I also added Gary's name since he couldn't click the link and type G A R Y himself. :P (jk luv u)

We currently have 4 people and a two hour window to raid on Sunday. Come on, who else I wants in?

Sorry Jason I do all this shiz from my phone, I'm also in the process of upgrading my defender subclass as apparently its more useful.

No, I'm sorry Gary, the calendar site is a bitch to use from a phone and I hadn't considered that. I'm a bit frustrated at the lack of participation is all.

Take last night for instance, I painstakingly soloed the Daily Heroic on lvl 28 because no one was on and I didn't know if/when anyone would be. As it turns out, Tommy and Chris signed on later in the evening and I helped them do the Daily Heroic on lvl 28 that I had just finished hours earlier. No, I didn't mind doing it again at all, but had I known they would be on, I'd have just waited.

I know, I'm whining, I just ...I just love you guys so much you know... I want us to be together... *sniffle*

This reminds me of all the problems I had organizing raids and heroics in the various MMORPG's I have played over the years.

Sadly there isn't much of a solution without this becoming like a part time job

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Do we pick up loot as we play the raid or do we have to finish it in order to get anything? If anything even drops.

And also, with this calender, do we just shove up any time we're free and what needs to be done and others just add their name to join in at that time? I'll probably do the weekly heroic/nightfall on Friday night/Saturday so can I just stick in the times I'm on and see who adds their name?

I is noob, sorry.

I appreciate you doing this Jason I play a hell of a lot on weekends as I limited time during the week so no matter the time zones if I know people are going to be on and need to make up a party I can adjust my days accordingly as its going to be the only way to do weekly heroics and nightfall strikes.

The random I did it with this week messaged me today about doing it but I had to knock him back because of my limited time.

I need strange coins and shards :)

I love the calendar and how it lays things out. It's still early days on using it amd we'll find a flow with it.

//Jsin - Is there any way of making it so the creator of the event/timeslot has control so the entry can't be changed? Or maybe just multiple id's so we can show availability?