Forever Gaming Team Up Calendar

JsinOwl

31titan would be absolutely fine for a full run , are you sure you mean that.

Key to getting shards is running full raid on every character you can so its always best to start at the start. Also Crota fight often takes ages so more bang for your buck by starting at the start

You are running with the wrong team... Crota is a joke with the right team and a clean and glitch free run...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So after that weird VoG attempt yesterday I ended up in a LFG party trying to do hard mode gatekeeper. Took a while and at the end I thought my loot totalled 2 hezens a sparrow, an obsolete helmet , and some energy.

Go to postmaster this morning, shiny new vex myth0clast sitting there!

NICE!

I've been wanting that one for ages, sadly I seem to miss all the raids :(

Yes I don't get to raid half as much as I'd like to with you guys, end up going with randoms which can be a mixed experience. Was frustrating last night when we had full gang but a really glitchy VoG. Bizarre stuff going on yesterday

Sorry to leave the party without saying goodbye last night guys but I got kicked for the umpteenth time so gave up. I have a feeling the glitchiness had a PSN input somewhere as there were interwebz grumbling about PSN connections last night

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

So after that weird VoG attempt yesterday I ended up in a LFG party trying to do hard mode gatekeeper. Took a while and at the end I thought my loot totalled 2 hezens a sparrow, an obsolete helmet , and some energy.

Go to postmaster this morning, shiny new vex myth0clast sitting there!

congrats!!! too bad they nerfed the hell out of it... but it is still a fun gun to play around with...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

The wife is going to be out of town this weekend, so once the kids go to bed it's raid time! I'm planning on running VoG normal with my Titan and VoG hard, CE normal, and as much of CE hard as possible with my Warlock between Thursday and Monday. If anybody wants to join in let me know and we'll talk days and times.

6 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I still haven't nailed Skolas and would be great to get this done at some point to experience it. Anyone around 8/9pm GMT one day this week?

Chad,Rob and myself beat him Friday. It was a joke up to the end. 

3 minutes ago, TigerBurge said:

Chad,Rob and myself beat him Friday. It was a joke up to the end. 

I just did it with Didds and Gary. I agree but that last was actually really fun. The mechanics actually work really well I think. Shame its took this long to finish it!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb