Forever Gaming Team Up Calendar

JsinOwl

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to run the raid tonight, but I'm rocking out with my band.  Sunday is good, nice early start for a hard raid?

Was messing about last night and went the alternative way to Templar.  Is there any advantage to that? seemed like a better vantage point for some of the team? You come out higher up and to the right.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Will do, ran a hard raid with nev again with a Templar save... He is a tough sob... Chris hung in for hours too, but had to leave... So, Nev and I stuck with it anyway, and went all the way on to finish the hard raid with the other randoms... Pretty smooth overall after that nasty Templar... I got a ton of shards and energies being it was double loot drops... Stuck in, Atheon delivered yet again... Another Hunter raid helmet that I sharded as it wasn't better than the other two u have, another vex Mythocast, another ship again as well and the usual shards etc... All will probably be scrapped as I have multiples... Nev did well, I know he got another set of full warlock raid gear...:) boots for Templar , then chest and gloves for gatekeeper... I really wish I could hand out stuff... Chris deserves something for him hanging in as long as he did... Too bad he couldn't stay...:(

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Will do, ran a hard raid with nev again with a Templar save... He is a tough sob... Chris hung in for hours too, but had to leave... So, Nev and I stuck with it anyway, and went all the way on to finish the hard raid with the other randoms... Pretty smooth overall after that nasty Templar... I got a ton of shards and energies being it was double loot drops... Stuck in, Atheon delivered yet again... Another Hunter raid helmet that I sharded as it wasn't better than the other two u have, another vex Mythocast, another ship again as well and the usual shards etc... All will probably be scrapped as I have multiples... Nev did well, I know he got another set of full warlock raid gear...:) boots for Templar , then chest and gloves for gatekeeper... I really wish I could hand out stuff... Chris deserves something for him hanging in as long as he did... Too bad he couldn't stay...:(

Shit Ryan. Did y'all complete it the next pass. That one guy on middle kept dying over and over. My fucking luck

Damn. Y'all should have text me! Lol

I'd of happily been a zombie at work today, if I was a zombie with a raid helmet and a Mythoclast.

Although I probably would have been a zombie with a chatterwhite and energy... [emoji19]

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I want to run the Raid again really bad. Tried last Wednesday night, but we didn't have enough people.

Anyone down for Sunday or Monday night? Normal or Hard mode, I don't care.

PLEASE!!!

I'm up for Sunday or Monday. I really want to run it again.