Forever Gaming Team Up Calendar

JsinOwl

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shuddup Chris :D

//I'll be on in an hour or so. I need to try and get the NF done on my huntard who's now level 30 and a weekly if possible, really want those coins.

After that I'm game for whatevs, a raid would be nice if there are enough on. I can come on the Titten or the Huntard. Failing that, I'll level the 'lockstock a bit so I can finally clear my vault of those engrams. I think I literally have about 100 to cash in.

banlol.png

I might be able to do ten instead. I'm still not very experienced in the Vault but I'm level 31 so I'm up for hard mode if you guys don't mind me making a few mistakes along the way.

You have played with Tommy right? ;)

Thanks for the run guys. I'm hoping to have the Abyss Defiant upgraded for next run, and loads of heavy synthesis. The only RL I have is Truth, which means I'll hafta run with Murmur as my secondary as I usually use IB for solar in that slot.

Should put out some more damage than tonight, and fingers (very) crossed I'll be 32 by the end of this lockout. Got all the gear, just needs materials.

banlol.png

Thanks for the run guys. I'm hoping to have the Abyss Defiant upgraded for next run, and loads of heavy synthesis. The only RL I have is Truth, which means I'll hafta run with Murmur as my secondary as I usually use IB for solar in that slot.

Should put out some more damage than tonight, and fingers (very) crossed I'll be 32 by the end of this lockout. Got all the gear, just needs materials.

Dave if you have the vanguard marks the LDR is a really good sniper. I actually very rarely use IB anymore since getting it. Only in certain situations.

Great run tonight guys. Died way to much on death singer from stupid shit.

No and no

Only had four people. We beat Death singer and didn't try Crota

Oh man I wish I had known you guys were doing it, I would have jumped in, instead of playing FC4.

Dave was being a git though and didn't tell me when I was talking to him

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I need another Nightfall or two and some weekly strikes if anyone is around today.

I need to do it on my titan (30), if possible. Not going to worry about the Huntard yet as he is only 28

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."