Forever Gaming Team Up Calendar

JsinOwl

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was only able to get one of my characters done. The update to the game really messed with the server disconnect. I can't even stay on long enough to get another Nightfall run in.

Oh great, I might jump on after work today for a min, if my Internet is working. If not I'll be on off/on tomorrow, assuming my new router gets here and installs ok.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I've put down a VoG run for Thursday night (uk time) as i was texting Chris about it today. I think Chip will be tagging along as well so there's 3 spots left.

Much as i don't agree with the most recent update (random home and away teams on Atheon fight), it'll be a good test of what we've all learnt on our recent runs.

Also for any people wanting to try for the first time (new to forum or "old"!). Please make sure to let us know when suits and the more experienced of us will do our best to accomodate and take you through it.

I've put down a VoG run for Thursday night (uk time) as i was texting Chris about it today. I think Chip will be tagging along as well so there's 3 spots left.

I've added my down Stretch. Should be home in time from footy training.

Forum Signature Test.png

I'm up for re-run Stretch. If you're going to take newbies or oldbies through you're probably best off doing it one at a time! :)

Any time over the weekend but pref. finishing by 10'ish would suit me

I know what you're saying Dave but i don't think it really matters. The whole thing for me is fun. We might only make it through the Templar fight, but so long as people are learning it doesn't matter.

I really want to open up these runs to all people that play the game. I take alot of satisfaction from helping a fellow gamer. So let's not be afraid to have a few runs of learning building up to something.

I'll try and get an "l plate" run sorted for friday (mrs allowing!)

I know what you're saying Dave but i don't think it really matters. The whole thing for me is fun. We might only make it through the Templar fight, but so long as people are learning it doesn't matter.

I really want to open up these runs to all people that play the game. I take alot of satisfaction from helping a fellow gamer. So let's not be afraid to have a few runs of learning building up to something.

I'll try and get an "l plate" run sorted for friday (mrs allowing!)

I agree. I like the team aspect of it. I don't mind helping on any mission. If y'all ever need help with anything and I'm on just shoot me a invite

Looks like we have 22 in the clan at the moment. I find what's great about FG is that I've had games with alot of you guys already in the short space I've been here and everyone shares the same goals - to enjoy games and help each other out.

There we go, my homo love for the day :)

Forum Signature Test.png

Looks like we have 22 in the clan at the moment. I find what's great about FG is that I've had games with alot of you guys already in the short space I've been here and everyone shares the same goals - to enjoy games and help each other out.

There we go, my homo love for the day :)

it's all good GG... great game yesterday.. enjoyed running with you...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I'll be on as usual, about 7-11pm eastern. I need to raid three times and do the nightfall and weekly twice more each. First nightfall gave me 11 Energy. -_-

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.