Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Yep 2 noobs to VoG as well.

But damn Sam 4th horseman and fatebringer back to back.

Well done Sam! Hope the experience of your first run was fun too.

(BTW Not bitter at all...[emoji12])

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Well, I was meant to have 6 days off. Tomorrow's been cancelled, I'm working. Same for Mon & Tues. That means I'll have Sat, Sun and Weds off. Sat and Sun I'll probably get dragged around Ikea or Matalan or some shit, and by Wednesday the banner will be gone.

Looks like I might not make it this time around :(

banlol.png

Well, I was meant to have 6 days off. Tomorrow's been cancelled, I'm working. Same for Mon & Tues. That means I'll have Sat, Sun and Weds off. Sat and Sun I'll probably get dragged around Ikea or Matalan or some shit, and by Wednesday the banner will be gone.

Looks like I might not make it this time around :(

That is...shit.

Still, get your ass on sat or sun or both and we'll wreck the IB up! Are you looking for anything in particular?

Fucking hell 6 Fatebringers! I bet you wish you could give me one of those ;)

a great day.. that's for sure... what's sad, is I was one of the ones to yet drop another... I saw sam's come up, then thought I saw another, and lo and behold, it was at the postmaster waiting for me... so 5 and counting for me... glad to see Chip and Matt finally get one... then Chip decides to drop another... :) it's fitting though, as he does all the relic running, and all we do is sit back and shoot...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Yup, I finally got one!!

well deserved buddy... especially after that double drop Praedyths's Revenge rifles... :) and then another... I thought you might blow your top... I know I mention jelly often, but I had a strong feeling it was your time, and when you got to your last exotic chest for the week, I knew it was meant to be... your reaction was priceless... wish we would have recorded it... you can't make that shit up... this is why we play the game... for moments like that...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

...then Chip decides to drop another... :) it's fitting though, as he does all the relic running, and all we do is sit back and shoot...

Chip...i have no words.

Sam,

Your Welcome...:)

[emoji12]

Well done Sam! Hope the experience of your first run was fun too.

(BTW Not bitter at all...[emoji12])

Thanks! It was fun, I was a bit confused at first, but it made sense as we went. :)

[emoji12]

Thanks! It was fun, I was a bit confused at first, but it made sense as we went. :)

Glad you liked it. Regardless of the drops having a 6-man team take on VoG is the best thing on the game.

Especially if its all FGers.

Glad you liked it. Regardless of the drops having a 6-man team take on VoG is the best thing on the game.

Especially if its all FGers.

Apparently, we still had three parts left to do. I wouldn't mind finishing them if anyone wants to.

keep running it, it gets easier...

I'd love to :D