Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Euan hell of a job on your first run.

Much as it pains me, Chris is totally right. Didn't feel like we were carrying you in the slightest and to do the jumping puzzle at pretty much the first attempt was amazing.......bastard!!

2 exotics for me last night. Everybody better watch out for me and my Universal Remote tearing shit up now!! Plus Last Word dropping on Atheon was awesome

Much as it pains me, Chris is totally right. Didn't feel like we were carrying you in the slightest and to do the jumping puzzle at pretty much the first attempt was amazing.......bastard!!

This !! I was following the raid in Party Chat with Chris lined up to video Euan on the jump puzzle.......damn!!

Well done Euan!!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Best part of listening to the raid was....

Ryan: Euan, just shoot the oracles.

Stretch: Oh yeah, forgot to tell you that part

Euan: You say that like I know what's being going on the whole time.....[emoji85] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Forum Signature Test.png

Best part of listening to the raid was....

Ryan: Euan, just shoot the oracles.

Stretch: Oh yeah, forgot to tell you that part

Euan: You say that like I know what's being going on the whole time.....[emoji85] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Euan did a very good job for his first time... I wish he got some better drops though, but the P&T will serve him well... found verdict, and icebreaker for me... and tons of shards, energies and a chatterwhite... :)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

That Crota fight is stupidly hard. Raid starts as a level 30 raid, if a party of 31s and 32s struggle with it even with plenty if experience in the ranks, that's just stupid. Bungie need to sort that out. I actually quite like the early part of the raid, but the end spoils it massively

That Crota fight is stupidly hard. Raid starts as a level 30 raid, if a party of 31s and 32s struggle with it even with plenty if experience in the ranks, that's just stupid. Bungie need to sort that out. I actually quite like the early part of the raid, but the end spoils it massively

We did it about an hour ago and totally destroyed Crota... Ghjallarhorns x2 or more, a really good 32 sword bearer, and snipers watching over boomers and nights and praying for no bugs or glitches and you have if made in the shade... The drop bs is another story...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Good raid tonight guys. Once we got the bugs worked out we dropped his ass. Just glad to have downed him finally.

I'll be on throughout the day tomorrow if anyone wants to do weekly and nightfall.

New guys WELCOME! Please feel free to send me a friend request. The more people the better.