New member!

WelchyTV

1 hour ago, tronic44 said:

Welcome to the forum!

What types of games are you into? Everyone plays a wide variety of games here and there’s always plenty of people to game with.

What platform do you play on?

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! 

I play a pretty wide variety, my favourite game of all time is God of War / God of War Ragnarok, but then I’ve also played and enjoyed games like Sea of Stars and Cocoon this year! 

Multiplayer wise not as much as I would like but I dabble on Halo Infinite, FIFA (or EA Sports FC now), Fortnite etc

I have PS5, Xbox Series X and a Nintendo Switch. PS5 is my console of choice but Xbox Game Pass sees me spending a lot of time on the Xbox! 

Hey @WelchyTV ! Welcome to FG! Always nice to see new faces around that want to have a chat about games and everything else 😄 Take a look around, get involved where you can and hope you enjoy your stay.

10 minutes ago, WelchyTV said:

I play a pretty wide variety, my favourite game of all time is God of War / God of War Ragnarok, but then I’ve also played and enjoyed games like Sea of Stars and Cocoon this year! 

Chad @Riff Machine  said that Sea of Stars is the on point so may pick it up around Christmas. Hoping the crossplay will help us even more now it feels way more accessible than it used to be...Gamepass can be tempting but I do think its spoiled games like Starfield.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Welcome to FG @WelchyTV  🤘🏻

Sea of Stars is easily my game of the year, and Cocoon was a great game.  We should get along just fine.  🤪

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

2 hours ago, LordBaguette said:

How did you find the forum out of curiosity 

Thanks again for the warm welcome everyone really appreciate it! 

I found the site through an old fashioned google search! Can’t remember exactly what I searched but something along the lines of “video game communities”. 

Hi @WelchyTV that's how I found this place a year or so back, for some reason I have stuck around!

Anyway welcome aboard, single player games are generally the sort I enjoy most, anything with a good story typically, spotting you mentioned Fifa, we do have pro clubs nights on a Monday if you are ever about and fancy joining!

Luseth.png