FG Fridays - Battlefield V

GazzaGarratt
   (0 reviews)
Community Calendar

Event details

First time to finally get a large private FG server matches going for Battlefield 5!

This is up for the 9th April so plenty of time to grab a copy of Battlefield 5 if you haven't already - £15 on most websites, or accessible via EA Play for £4.99 pm.

Lets see how big we can make a huge war....i'm watching you FG snoopy snipers!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

6 minutes ago, TurboR56Mini said:

Man, I'd rather play BF1, V is trash in comparison. I've played like 900hrs of 1 and 3-400 of V.

Most ppl just didn't enjoy BF1 here at all. BF5 has the chance for a large private server for us all to play on...and its been asked about for weeks so I thought we should give it a go!

....we'll see if we actually get players joining though, fingers crossed!

God it's as trash as I remember...I could not even get through one round of conquest. Camping cunts with sniper rifles and bullets don't kill ppl. A shot to the face with an M1 or a 1911 would end your existence. BFV? naaa merely a flesh wound while they hatchet you to death. Private server should be better but now I remember why I stopped playing. 

I'll join if I can, all depends when I get get done raiding on rust. Can't really put a hold on that shit as I could lose all my progress if I don't rid the land of that cunt shit base.