Jeremy Clarkson

J4MES OX4D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for the BBC - If you have anti-bullying rules at work it should apply to all.

Glad the BBC had the cojones to stand up for the victim (and this has got nothing to do with my previous posts about Clarkson being a boorish twat)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Good for the BBC - If you have anti-bullying rules at work it should apply to all.

Glad the BBC had the cojones to stand up for the victim (and this has got nothing to do with my previous posts about Clarkson being a boorish twat)

Totally agree.

Quite how a rich middle aged white man with powerful friends in high places gets to somehow be held up as a rebel figure against the evil BBC is a mystery to me. Laughable really.

It seems to be a current theme for some as Nigel Farage seems to be viewed in the same kind of way, like these people are somehow standing up for the oppressed. :blink:

I'll get off my soap box now :lol:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I like Jake Humphrey's suggestion of Eddie Jordan as a replacement. If you don't like Eddie just stare into his shirts. They'll hypnotize you. You wont remember what happened only that you've watched it. :D

That's not a bad shout :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I guess top gear is dead.

I agree you can't go around hitting people or bullying people though some of us would love to on occasion but I would say it's time top gear was put to bed.

Shame really as it's the only thing I got for my licence fee.

Sorry TV tax

I guess we will see if he gets a rival show. In theory he could make more money from this.

I love James May. He's such a composed, respectable man and despite what's all going on, he's got Clarkson's back which is fantastic. I don't know what's going to happen but whatever it is, we're witnessing history here.

Maybe Sky will take them on :P

SlGoPGm.jpg

banlol.png

I love James May. He's such a composed, respectable man and despite what's all going on, he's got Clarkson's back which is fantastic. I don't know what's going to happen but whatever it is, we're witnessing history here.

Maybe Sky will take them on :P

SlGoPGm.jpg

They'll make their fortune if they go to Sky.

Man, I gotta stop wasting time on this topic :huh:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I enjoy watching both the American and UK versions of Top Gear. I don't think the UK Top Gear will continue to last that long without Jeremy on it IMO. It's kind of like the show Two & a Half Men with Charlie Sheen. The guy that makes the show what it is, is really a jerk in real life, but without him on the show the show goes down the drain in a hurry.

Obviously as a Yank I'm not familiar with the guy but from this he seems on the level. Doesn't take away from him looking like a big goof but the show needs to come back. Is the BBC having a hard time filling the positions? I'm sure there's more too it than I know but shouldn't they have locked in a new cast way before now?

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

:lol: Anna Friel is a hottie and I've been crushing on Billie "Bad Wolf" Piper for years. Glad she's on Penny Dreadful. He must have the ability to release pheromones from a mutated never before documented by science ginger gland that affords him mind control over other gingers and all women because he's odd on the eyes. I don't think I've ever seen someone so ginger unless he's at the age where his hair is in between red and white. If that's a thing? Might be interesting if he can get attractive women on the show!

On the side: If he's the god King of gingers can Molly Quinn be the goddess Queen? *drool* :ph34r::D

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg