Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

The soap opera continues.

Don't know how I feel but I suppose if he gets Levy to splash the cash I'll be happy.

You know Spurs have never been given money by Enic or by Joe Lewis. All is funded by the football club, nothing else, there's no sugar daddy at Tottenham. So I'm  a bit dubious how we can suddenly now afford him.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

5 hours ago, phil bottle said:

You know Spurs have never been given money by Enic or by Joe Lewis. All is funded by the football club, nothing else, there's no sugar daddy at Tottenham. So I'm  a bit dubious how we can suddenly now afford him.

Seems a very short contract and I'm guessing he was desperate to get back into work with Ole simply unmovable and Arteta improving. Spurs probably spent more paying Nuno off than bringing Conte in but it would've been cheaper if they broke the bank during the summer. Hopefully it isn't too late for him to put the shit into Kane and co who have been half arsing it all season. Even though his deal carries an option to extend, an 18 month contract shouldn't sit right with anybody but Spurs are really out of options now and probably out of money too. 

This is an interesting read...

_121300403_-redstarfc.png
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Red Star are different. A third division Paris football club about to turn 125, an ex-Manchester United striker is boosting their global appeal.

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

This is an interesting read...

_121300403_-redstarfc.png
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Red Star are different. A third division Paris football club about to turn 125, an ex-Manchester United striker is boosting their global appeal.

There's quite a few clubs like that now in Europe, I've been following St Pauli, for example, for many years, only been once though. The community spirit is like no other feeling I've ever experienced.

Sadly nothing comparable in England, except with some lower league clubs like Clapton.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Ouch

50083649-0-image-a-2_1636070950990.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

KIERAN GILL: Footage was circulating on social media on Thursday night showing the finger being picked up off the floor by a steward and placed on the fence in front of the travelling support.

12 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Ole at the wheel is looking at a 7 1 year contract extension if successful 

Fixed that for you James, you troll...leave Rich alone 😂😂

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

On 11/4/2021 at 8:55 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

All good. We didn't want a large positive goal difference anyway 🙃

Worst home defeat in our entire history....but by 5pm yesterday we finished the week with 2 wins out of 3 and back up into the playoffs. Football is a funny old game.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

25 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Dean Smith sacked as Villa manager which means 25% of Premier League managers have gone in just 3 months!

ryan reynolds hd GIF

Getting ridiculous now. What do they expect of them, they're 15th not bottom.

It was a great game to see. Its been an age since we could actually say we have a team that will beat good teams and really punish the poor ones. The fact we have breezed qualifying just shows how well Gareth Southgate and the team have done in recent years.

Mental to think the European Champions might not make the World Cup...feels abit like when Liverpool won the Champions League but only finished 5th in the league 😬

2 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Anyone watch Stockport 5-3 Bolton last night? Absolutely amazing cup tie! 

I missed it but these moments just remind us why the FA Cup is the best cup in the world.