New Assault Rifle Being Sold On Ebay

IRaMPaGe

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

I don't really understand this, for me there's no sense of achievement in collecting a weapon I haven't earned. Each to their own but someone please explain 🙂

If you want to level it up and gold and use it for normal MP, but your not interested in the DMZ mode Or don't want to pay for a bundle in ye olde shop. 

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

I don't really understand this, for me there's no sense of achievement in collecting a weapon I haven't earned. Each to their own but someone please explain 🙂

I think it might have to do with other achievements. Like a certain number of gold AR cammos for some other cammo or something.  I for one have grown frustrated with trying to get it since I always do with randoms. Half the time they don't even have a mike and then other teams will be camping the extraction and steal the gun. 

I also believe that only the person carrying the gun gets it if they do extract. Which means if you are with randoms and carrying your team mates might let you get screwed over just so that they can pick up and extract. 

I am of the same mind set as you, I don't want it if I didn't earn it. There are plenty of better guns so I don't feel that I am missing on anything. The cammos I kind of do for fun but most of the time I don't even equip any of them so it's not that big a deal for me. 

I think Chris however is trying to get every gold cammo in the game and good for him if that's his goal and that motivates him to play the game

I suspect the gun will be available in the battel pass come season 2. So if I get it before then great, if not I don't care.  I'll just keep rocking the Icarus or the  AKs (all 3 are awesome)

6 minutes ago, cyberninja2601 said:

I think it might have to do with other achievements. Like a certain number of gold AR cammos for some other cammo or something.  I for one have grown frustrated with trying to get it since I always do with randoms. Half the time they don't even have a mike and then other teams will be camping the extraction and steal the gun. 

I also believe that only the person carrying the gun gets it if they do extract. Which means if you are with randoms and carrying your team mates might let you get screwed over just so that they can pick up and extract. 

I am of the same mind set as you, I don't want it if I didn't earn it. There are plenty of better guns so I don't feel that I am missing on anything. The cammos I kind of do for fun but most of the time I don't even equip any of them so it's not that big a deal for me. 

I think Chris however is trying to get every gold cammo in the game and good for him if that's his goal and that motivates him to play the game

I suspect the gun will be available in the battel pass come season 2. So if I get it before then great, if not I don't care.  I'll just keep rocking the Icarus or the  AKs (all 3 are awesome)

That makes sense, DMZ is a lot of fun though, I'll try and go for the weapon myself at some point but maybe when I'm not solo 😁

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

5 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

That makes sense, DMZ is a lot of fun though, I'll try and go for the weapon myself at some point but maybe when I'm not solo 😁

I figure in another month people will all have it that wanted it. Might be a good time then. Or camp the closest extraction point to the chemist and have an airstrike or UAV streak with you. Do that until you steal it from someone. it's douchy but that's how I lost mine so I wouldn't feel quite as bad if I did it to someone else

Yeah @cyberninja2601  makes an excellent point I forgot to mention the camos @phil bottle

51 guns in the game, get them gold. 

The next section is 51 platinum to unlock Polyatomic. Then 51 of them to reach the Orion mastery camo. 

So because 2 DLC guns have been added the M13b Assault Rifle and XMR Sniper. You could potentially bypass 2 other platinum weapons to progress to Polyatomic. 

For example, 2 Launchers or the riot shield or knife etc. 

5 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I got mine in less than 3 minutes - just spawn, locate a vehicle, drive to the area immediately, mow down the chemist, grab the gun and then extract quickly. Bit of luck here and there required but it can be done in a few tries at worst and you don't even need to bother equipping a weapon either. Whether being able to give the gun to others was intentional by the developers or not, COD probably has the least integrity these days from players and the devs so if there is an easy way or backdoor, may as well take it as it wont make a blind bit of difference if it's achieved legit🤣

Gun is gonna be obsolete in no time anyway and it'll probably get shadow-nerfed as it is.  

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I got mine in less than 3 minutes - just spawn, locate a vehicle, drive to the area immediately, mow down the chemist, grab the gun and then extract quickly. Bit of luck here and there required but it can be done in a few tries at worst and you don't even need to bother equipping a weapon either. Whether being able to give the gun to others was intentional by the developers or not, COD probably has the least integrity these days from players and the devs so if there is an easy way or backdoor, may as well take it as it wont make a blind bit of difference if it's achieved legit🤣

Gun is gonna be obsolete in no time anyway and it'll probably get shadow-nerfed as it is.  

Can't be done anymore. The chemist disables your vehicle with something like and EMP

On 12/7/2022 at 12:25 PM, IRaMPaGe said:

I'm sure @Teenwolf25  might have it.

@The3rdWalker  offered it to people I'm positive he mentioned it about dropping it if anyone wants it. 

I assume Pat @cyberninja2601  has it because he has played some DMZ. 

Yep, send me a message on Discord and I'll hop on and give you the gun!

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

On 12/8/2022 at 7:21 AM, phil bottle said:

I haven’t played DMZ. I may give it a go at some point. My biggest gripe with this is that I payed $100 for a game and one of the weapons is only available in a free to play portion of the game. They should have had it in DMZ then as a challenge in MP like that have done in the past. I do not want to be forced into playing something I don’t really want to play to get a gun after I payed for the game. 

On 12/8/2022 at 1:27 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

The gun is garbage anyway. It has the slowest TTK of all the ARs. 

3 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

I haven’t played DMZ. I may give it a go at some point. My biggest gripe with this is that I payed $100 for a game and one of the weapons is only available in a free to play portion of the game. They should have had it in DMZ then as a challenge in MP like that have done in the past. I do not want to be forced into playing something I don’t really want to play to get a gun after I payed for the game. 

I'm kinda hoping that we get a weapon challenge or battle pass reward for this weapon eventually as I've no real desire to play DMZ I just want to spawn, shoot, die, repeat. 

Then they could link the blueprint to the DMZ challenge.