The Witcher series 4

techno

Oh dear not sure this will work. I really hate legacy actors changing.

You may have to change the banner on this forum.

what a trainwreck this show has been from the start, the only good thing about it was cavill as geralt and now he is out

there was also this piece of news a few days before the news of cavill's departure

the-witcher-source-material-166662440977
WWW.IGN.COM

Beau DeMayo, a former producer and writer on The Witcher, has claimed that some writers on the Netflix series "actively disliked"...

honestly i will watch until the next season just for cavill, then i'll pretend it doesn't exist

On 10/30/2022 at 7:47 PM, Tar-Eruntalion said:

what a trainwreck this show has been from the start, the only good thing about it was cavill as geralt and now he is out

there was also this piece of news a few days before the news of cavill's departure

the-witcher-source-material-166662440977
WWW.IGN.COM

Beau DeMayo, a former producer and writer on The Witcher, has claimed that some writers on the Netflix series "actively disliked"...

honestly i will watch until the next season just for cavill, then i'll pretend it doesn't exist

Agreed, Cavill has been great as Geralt. Such as shame as it’s such a good series of games (books can get a little stagnant) with some great characters to explore and they have nearly tanked it already.

Main take is that he hasn't got the time for his other 'superstar' role, but I know there was talk if this went off course too much from the main story he loved that he wouldn't do it anymore. I do wonder if Netflix are probably just cashing in on the series because they know even if no one wants to see Liam Hemsworth to do it, people that have watched 3 seasons will at least give Season 4 a watch. Not sure how to feel as we don't know how Liam will be, just know Henry is an absolute blast as Geralt.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb