FG GT Winter League schedule and results

phil bottle

2 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

League table is finally up, and after four races @GazzaGarratt is riding high. Long way to go and a few races have been missed by the main contenders, so all still to play for

Now that is a surprise for me, and probably else to see! I'm glad I've had a little more consistency so far - weirdly when I've had less time to practice and think about it as i'm racing home from footy training! We'll see how it goes though as I know the lowest 4 scores will be removed by the end of it.

4 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Might have a week off the following week as it's the day before the meet up, let us know what you think.

This is a great shout...probably should spend time with the wife, kids and dogs before I get guilt tripped about the following 4 days 😅

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

14 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

League table is finally up, and after four races @GazzaGarratt is riding high. Long way to go and a few races have been missed by the main contenders, so all still to play for.

This Thursday will be Gr.3 at Brands Hatch. I'll put up the calendar shortly. 

Might have a week off the following week as it's the day before the meet up, let us know what you think.

Thanks for updating the table, it's good to see where we all stand 🙂

I'm happy to miss next week as the TV I'll be bringing is the one off my rig.  So it means I could take off the frame while I'm off on Thursday rather than needing to rush Friday morning.

8 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Now that is a surprise for me, and probably else to see! I'm glad I've had a little more consistency so far - weirdly when I've had less time to practice and think about it as i'm racing home from footy training! We'll see how it goes though as I know the lowest 4 scores will be removed by the end of it.

This is a great shout...probably should spend time with the wife, kids and dogs before I get guilt tripped about the following 4 days 😅

It's things like this that make me think you race like I do by being more competitive when you're not thinking about driving.  As the more you practise the more you seem to think about it and cock it up.

Whatever though, it's great to see you topping the table and fighting for podiums most weeks 🙂

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

You're probably right @Greboth, although I clearly hold the pad so hard I can't keep flashing my lights at whoever is in front of me 😅

I've definitely relaxed somewhat and maybe because I gave GT7 a go right from the start has given me extra confidence. Last week's track though was horrible and rightly I ended up much further down the pecking order.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Excellent races last night.

I used to hate Brands Hatch but I've found you just need to be brave in a few corners and all good.

Kiwi was hobbled by yours truly at the first corner as i was too slow to react when he came across me, I say too slow to react, I tried but had a little tap from behind...😁

Sorry @JBR-Kiwi

Lee was the source of his own downfall but for most the tyre wear had a big impact. Was surprised to see Kiwi pit, for example.

Despite a couple of errors the mighty Greboth won the race and Nick and Tom getting closer all the time.

As for @slamminbones  we're all pretty convinced he spent the night with someone paying attention to his gear stick 😅

All post up the latest table over the weekend.

Week off next week!

jeffersonclasswar.jpg