Ideas for degree graduation

Diddums

Nice work Kyla! What the degree in? Might be worth thinking of a present on the lines of what the subject matter is perhaps?

Also, maybe doing something e.g. a meal, etc, at the exact times where she couldn't get out because of her studying?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Just hoovering Paul and Lee's ideas of gifts and holidays and expanding. 

Take her somewhere really that she is intested in. 

If she likes wine take her to France and visit vineyards and tasting sessions etc. 

If she likes pyramids take her to Egypt, you get the idea. 

Make sure it's all for her and your going somewhere because she loves it or is very into it. 

Think about what she likes and always wanted to do. Bucket list shit. 

We've already got Turkey and Saffrica booked for this year, plus all the little impromptu getaways we do, so that's covered.

The one thing she's always said is that when she graduates, she wants to crack open a bottle of JC Leroux which is a Saffrican champagne, so I might book a table at the Bluebird in Chelsea and ask them to open a bottle at the table.

Basically I'm proud as fuck of her and want this to be a memory she cherishes forever. 

Cheers for the suggestions, keep 'em coming ❤️ 

banlol.png

mug,standard,x334,right-pad,600x600,f8f8
WWW.REDBUBBLE.COM

Freudian Sips- Psychology Design. Check out my shop for more psychology designs. Available in different colors. Buy two or more to get discount on shipping. • Millions of unique designs by independent...

5e9873b81a29742e24dcc898-large.jpg?cache
WWW.WISH.COM

Buy None at Wish - Shopping Made Fun

A couple of perfect mugs for a qualified Psychologist 😅

il_570xN.3892712830_4o6g.jpg
WWW.ETSY.COM

This funny candle will be a perfect gift for your friend who is a therapist. Grab one then send it to make her/him laugh out loud! Nothing quite like an aromatherapy session that relaxes and inspires you. This custom...

Nice candle words 😄

il_570xN.2217341814_h8p7.jpg
WWW.ETSY.COM

Mismatched earrings with serotonin and dopamine charms A cute gift for a nurse, doctor, biology student or for a graduation gift ✔Check for more silver earrings here: https://etsy.me/2rBwlEP ✔To see more...

These elements are pretty cool if she likes droopy earrings.

Th

On 5/28/2022 at 6:33 PM, Diddums said:

Psychology. I suspect I'll be her subject for quite some time. 

How much research material did overhearing FG Fridays provide for her degree? 😄

Congratulations to Kayla! However I'm naff thinking of ideas other than what's already been mentioned

1562265543_Starletlogsig.png.19b3c199efb193f2f7d11a161bf5a2d6.png

Ok so I've managed to nail down a few ideas. Firstly I can't take her on holiday as neither of us know when the graduation gig is. To that end I'll be booking a table at the Bluebird in Chelsea, a bottle of JC Leroux to have at the table, an official Open University Class of 2022 jumper, a necklace with a nice pendant with something nice engraved on it and a teacup*

(She got a teacup from someone who used to work at Harrods up until the pandemic layoffs hit, he was the postie there and they got on really well, she loved that teacup until one day it broke. I've managed to hunt it down and will order one tomorrow). 

Not really sure what else to get but she's always dreamt of getting a degree and has worked her bollocks off for six years to get it so this needs to be about as special as the day she met me, and the day she got engaged to me, and the day we gor married. Pretty fucking high bar I know, but I'm sure I can pull it off.

Cheers for all the input, especially @GazzaGarrattwho's links I haven't even looked at yet and will do tomorrow ❤️

banlol.png

Quick question @Diddums - when she passes and gets her degree, is there a presentation she gets to go to? Like wear one of those gowns and hat thingys? Or does she just get the certificate through the post?

And no worries 😄