Modern Warfare 2(022)

J4MES OX4D

1 hour ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Can you go into more detail? Is it more laggy lobbies as you mentioned before or something else? 

it’s been a combination of everything this afternoon, weapons not killing people, lobbies I’m in, was horrible 

10 hours ago, anticonscience said:

it’s been a combination of everything this afternoon, weapons not killing people, lobbies I’m in, was horrible 

That sucks dude, we have established in the past that your connection is fine. 

The only words of comfort or explanation I can offer are the game has recently launched, sbmm is rampant and maybe not play groundwar if the connection is terrible. 

10 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Finally unlocked the Hurricane today - haven't seen many of them around and that's probably largely thanks having to reach level 16 with the FTAC RECON which is probably the worst gun I've ever used. 5 round battle rifle where you need to land ever bullet perfectly plus it takes and age to ADS and reload. Spent most of it doing Invasion because you just don't stand a chance in any of the core modes with that gun. Also sucks at range too. 

Man that description of the FTAC Recon you gave just makes me eager to try it. 😂

However I used the Hurricane a little in the beta, solid gun and was fun. 

Very useful information here. 

Essentially if you run Ghost + a suppressor, the suppressor will deactivate your ghost so enemy UAV sweeps will expose you since firing a suppressed weapon negates your ghost. 

It's a bug, heads up to anyone using the suppressor it's USELESS atm! 

He tested 2 suppressors for nearly every gun. It's real. 

I can’t wait for hardcore to rank up the battle rifles.  I don’t get why they made them so terrible.  As the guns are, there’s space for the BR’s to fit in better than AR’s at range but not so good as snipers.  Yet the recoil puts them about as good as SMG’s.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

8 hours ago, Greboth said:

I can’t wait for hardcore to rank up the battle rifles.  I don’t get why they made them so terrible.  As the guns are, there’s space for the BR’s to fit in better than AR’s at range but not so good as snipers.  Yet the recoil puts them about as good as SMG’s.

They are pretty horrible to use in core - you really need to pre-aim and get the first two shots in just to stand a chance and nine times out of 10, you get overpowered with any AR even landing the first shot. If anyone needs to rank these up, the best place is probably Invasion where you wont get relentlessly hammered in close quarters sweatfests. 

New MWII Premium Content release coming next year which will likely cost the same as a full priced game and be formed like an expansion 

coddevs-oo-1666307199272.png?width=1280
WWW.IGN.COM

Call of Duty publisher Activision Blizzard says the annualized franchise will see a "full premium release" in 2023.

Activision were never gonna let slide missing out on the money they would've got with a new COD game. If they want the new content to sell well then they'd better sort out the heaps of issues with the base game first. A year is plenty of time but this needs to be sorted way sooner because the honeymoon phase wont last forever. 

On 11/6/2022 at 6:32 AM, IRaMPaGe said:

Very useful information here. 

Essentially if you run Ghost + a suppressor, the suppressor will deactivate your ghost so enemy UAV sweeps will expose you since firing a suppressed weapon negates your ghost. 

It's a bug, heads up to anyone using the suppressor it's USELESS atm! 

He tested 2 suppressors for nearly every gun. It's real. 

A lot of bullshit kills of me suddenly make so much more sense!

1562265543_Starletlogsig.png.19b3c199efb193f2f7d11a161bf5a2d6.png

1 hour ago, Bluebear said:

A lot of bullshit kills of me suddenly make so much more sense!

Yeah there is literally no point running a suppressor atm. 

Doesn't matter anyway because you won't show for firing either way. 

It's more for the noise would be the only benefit. 

Ghost being cancelled out by a suppressor is ridiculous. Although Vanguard in the first few months after launch the subsonic rounds did the same thing. 

The big Season 1 patch with fix everything hopefully, there is a few things needing fixed for sure! 

44 minutes ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Ghost being cancelled out by a suppressor is ridiculous. Although Vanguard in the first few months after launch the subsonic rounds did the same thing. 

The big Season 1 patch with fix everything hopefully, there is a few things needing fixed for sure! 

Suppressor and no Ghost still seems worthwhile. They won't hear you fire at them. So if there are two or three you can catch them by surprise if you are flaking or behind them. 

I haven't run ghost at all but I have run suppressed and it seems to make a difference

1 hour ago, IRaMPaGe said:

There’s one surppressor I always run. I know they are bugged but it helps with recoil and range. And only hurts aiming stability 

3 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Suppressor and no Ghost still seems worthwhile. They won't hear you fire at them. So if there are two or three you can catch them by surprise if you are flaking or behind them. 

I haven't run ghost at all but I have run suppressed and it seems to make a difference

Yeah the sound suppression is a big thing not going to deny. 

Soon as a UAV goes up (which they are many) your location is up and you can't be stealthy. 

Also Ghost prevents portable radars which are very commonly used. 

There is a perk called Birds eye, one of the ultimate perks instead of Ghost that turns normal UAVs into advanced ones. 

They show enemy directions and which way people are moving. 

Now if someone runs that, which I don't think is much used yet without Ghost your a sitting duck. 

Might have to try it myself, sounds OP as hell. 🤔

4 hours ago, techno said:

That might be the first gun I actually level fully 

I only ran it with two attachments. The suppression that gives range and velocity and decreases ads time. The under grip that increases aiming stability. It doesn’t need any attachments. Glad I got it gold before it gets nerfed. Best gun in the game 

2 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Yeah the sound suppression is a big thing not going to deny. 

Soon as a UAV goes up (which they are many) your location is up and you can't be stealthy. 

Also Ghost prevents portable radars which are very commonly used. 

There is a perk called Birds eye, one of the ultimate perks instead of Ghost that turns normal UAVs into advanced ones. 

They show enemy directions and which way people are moving. 

Now if someone runs that, which I don't think is much used yet without Ghost your a sitting duck. 

Might have to try it myself, sounds OP as hell. 🤔

So that’s what Birds Eye does. Haven’t used it. May need to give it a go

Found another AK variant that I did't know existed - this one really tears 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

The exclusive barrel has 4x positives and the grip cancels out a couple of key negatives from the barrel so it balances itself out quite well with some added benefits which is actually very rare. Got a nice sound to it too. 

First game with this setup

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

On 11/9/2022 at 3:53 PM, TigerBurge said:

So that’s what Birds Eye does. Haven’t used it. May need to give it a go

I used it. Its pretty good unless people shoot down the UAVs which is rather rare. I find tier of perks is pretty lame. It's either that or quick fix for me. But that means playing the objective which we all know if pretty rare in COD

1 hour ago, TigerBurge said:

I don’t understand they whole Y,Y gun swapping thing. 

It used to in previous Cods initiate a reload mechanic, doesn't anymore. 

Probably a bad habit or just for flamboyance. 

It's ok trying to reach a spot early in SnD if your running a Pistol for speed. Not a continuous motion tho, shit will get you killed. 

Seems that season 1 is a total shit show. 

They've made changes for Warzone but because they're utterly fucking useless and can't keep normal MP and Warzone as separate entities then any changes for one affects the other. They've made footsteps LOUDER as it makes sense in Warzone but it also means they're super loud now in MP. Basically how they were at the start of the beta. Also the noise Dead Silence makes when you activate it is really loud again. 

Also Tier 1 isn't proper Hardcore. There is no HUD *at all*. No kill feed or anything. And apparently you can't even use streaks if they require your character to bring up a tablet. 

It's quite astounding just how utterly shite IW are at making things work properly. 

fart.gif